Groups

FAO: Of footballers on this site

telegraph.co.uk/spo…tml

be careful JFK as I know your up and coming mate.

5 Comments

Original Poster

telegraph.co.uk/spo…tml

jagielka is the latest in a growing list of footballers whose homes have … jagielka is the latest in a growing list of footballers whose homes have been targeted by raiders.Last month the Blackburn Rovers midfielder Vince Grella was also held at knife-point when thieves smashed their way into his home in Wilmslow, also Cheshire.Other players to have been targeted in the past include Liverpool captain Steven Gerrard and Tottenham striker Robbie Keane.

http://www.technik.org.uk/lol/Old-NewsRocks.jpg

jagielka = real player

Banned

black gerbil1;6392116

be careful JFK as I know your up and coming

That is just far too much information. Probably better to keep that stuff to yourself. :thumbsup:

[/QUOTE]
    be careful JFK as I know your up and coming [/QUOTE]

guv;6392330

That is just far too much information. Probably better to keep that stuff … That is just far too much information. Probably better to keep that stuff to yourself. :thumbsup:

Proof that the dark rodent is 'doing' the ex-president? What method do you reckon he uses; tickling the prostate? :?
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. The obvious next step become Ken then become Barbie1316
      2. ebay £10 off £30 pound spend (invite only)78
      3. Nectar launch eGift card redemption for selected brands including Currys, A…56
      4. SNES Classic launches 29th September 2017 - Check for stock and pre-order i…4671407

See more discussions