Groups

FAO OF MODOC......

Bitter at all??

30 Comments

Original Poster

HAHAHAHA

http://vipinmpd08.files.wordpress.com/2007/09/ist2_437828_giant_smiley_big_smile.jpg

haha, he isn't that bitter.
    To be fair to the guy a lot of his comments are funny, he has a habit if saying what people are thinking :lol:

link??

Banned

i dont even know what FAO stands for? lol

DangerGod;4655957

For Attention Of

Original Poster

DangerGod;4655957

loooooool for attention of

:lol: Is he not a liverpool fan? lol

Banned

shanecr;4655970

For Attention Of

Thanks

lyndsbowes;4655972

loooooool for attention of

did i say something funny? lol

Original Poster

King of Thieves;4655948

haha, he isn't that bitter. To be fair to the guy a lot of his comments … haha, he isn't that bitter. To be fair to the guy a lot of his comments are funny, he has a habit if saying what people are thinking :lol:

nah just wanted to get him back for doing a fao lyndsbowes thread when man u beat real :thumbsup:

Original Poster

rosie2008;4655984

:lol: Is he not a liverpool fan? lol

nooooooooooooo who did liverpool THRASH on sat?

Original Poster

DangerGod;4655986

Thanksdid i say something funny? lol

yep.... you're worse than me :lol:

http://www.owensworld.com/funnyimages/files/Liverpoolcrowd_big.jpg

http://www.mentalacrobatics.com/think/blogimages/clcop.jpg

http://www.redlionroyals.co.uk/royalmeida/images/funnypics/liverpool%20Glory.jpg

Just sayin'................

lyndsbowes;4655999

nooooooooooooo who did liverpool THRASH on sat?

:lol: would it be[SIZE=6] Manchester United [SIZE=3]by any chance.lol[/SIZE][/SIZE]
    Did I say it loud enough:whistling:

Original Poster

WOW
    get some new material seen them a hundred times before

just sayin

Original Poster

rosie2008;4656106

:lol: would it be[SIZE=6] Manchester United [SIZE=3]by any … :lol: would it be[SIZE=6] Manchester United [SIZE=3]by any chance.lol[/SIZE][/SIZE]Did I say it loud enough:whistling:

yessssssssssss :-D for the 2nd time this season :thumbsup:

The JFK;4656091

Just sayin'................

That's me!:w00t:
    4th row from the back, 3rd one in:whistling:

:lol: :lol:

Hands up...You got me there. No excuses this time, Liverpool deserved the 3 points.

Enjoy it while it lasts. Hopefully I get the last laugh in May.:-D

lyndsbowes;4655988

nah just wanted to get him back for doing a fao lyndsbowes thread when … nah just wanted to get him back for doing a fao lyndsbowes thread when man u beat real :thumbsup:

PS it was Inter we beat :-D

http://i357.photobucket.com/albums/oo11/zermattbusby/spotthedifference-1.jpg

Work of genius !

Original Poster

modoc;4657509

PS it was Inter we beat :-D

lmao so it was... my bad

Original Poster

modoc;4657492

:lol: :lol:Hands up...You got me there. No excuses this time, Liverpool … :lol: :lol:Hands up...You got me there. No excuses this time, Liverpool deserved the 3 points.Enjoy it while it lasts. Hopefully I get the last laugh in May.:-D

i'm sure there'll be another FAO lyndsbowes thread..... just felt good to well and truly get you back :thumbsup:

lyndsbowes;4657702

i'm sure there'll be another FAO lyndsbowes thread..... just felt good to … i'm sure there'll be another FAO lyndsbowes thread..... just felt good to well and truly get you back :thumbsup:

That result more than gets me back...you must have been well pleased on Saturday:-D

Original Poster

modoc;4657811

That result more than gets me back...you must have been well pleased on … That result more than gets me back...you must have been well pleased on Saturday:-D

yeah i was :-D considered doing this thread on saturday but knew it would've been too raw

Its still raw today...didn't help this morning that half of my workmates are pool fans aswell ...not the first thing you want to meet on a monday morning :lol:

Original Poster

modoc;4658018

Its still raw today...didn't help this morning that half of my workmates … Its still raw today...didn't help this morning that half of my workmates are pool fans aswell ...not the first thing you want to meet on a monday morning :lol:

:lol: i know but you would've bitten my head off on sat if i'd have posted then :lol: bad day at work then lol

lyndsbowes;4658047

:lol: i know but you would've bitten my head off on sat if i'd have … :lol: i know but you would've bitten my head off on sat if i'd have posted then :lol: bad day at work then lol

it was bad enough but they went easy on me after a few hours :)..no arguments though had to sit back and take it, thats the way it goes :-D

DangerGod;4655957

[SIZE="3"]F[/SIZE]our [SIZE="3"] A[/SIZE]gainst [SIZE="3"]O[/SIZE]ne

Original Poster

owlass;4658229

hahaha good one
    repped

owlass;4658229

Good one...I can laugh about it now.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764338
      2. 75% off Sky TV for existing customers. Only works when you call the specifi…17416147
      3. RIP DOCTOR WHO56
      4. Tesco Recalls 1,000's of products!​44

See more discussions