Groups

FAO : People who cant spell!

Here is a link to an online dictionary, try using it before post you sensible or in most case's where this is need Troll comments.

dictionary.co.uk/

And for all you silly people who cant spell, One in particular is spelt LYING, not lieing

Just a heads up so their is no more mistakes and embarrassment caused

thank you (not thankyou!)
    - magicbeans

259 Comments

scotland88

dicitonary

sorry i gotta do it, you used the wrong 'their'

ur having a laugh, right?

"so their is no more mistakes"

did you do that on purpose?

I laugh at you

Original Poster

clarelouise25;3782754

sorry i gotta do it, you used the wrong 'their'

teambintip;3782760

"so their is no more mistakes"did you do that on purpose?

didnt say i was perfect, was just trying to help out! Nice trolling by guys !:thumbsup:

You also used used One. 'one' should have been used instead as there is a comma not a full stop

Original Poster

alnbowes;3782768

I laugh at you

and i do it right back at you !

http://lol-lost.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/04/epic_fail_3.jpg

well u think u do ................................:whistling:

Original Poster

Tatey;3782776

You also used used One. 'one' should have been used instead as there is a … You also used used One. 'one' should have been used instead as there is a comma not a full stop

spelling not grammar

http://rofl.wheresthebeef.co.uk/Gun%20Backfire.gif

Banned

"And for all you silly people who cant spell, One in particular is spelt LYING, not lieing"

JFK PLEASE READ ^^^^

Was funny to use your spelling though JFK..cause obvo you didnt have a clue

Original Poster

alnbowes;3782789

well u think u do ................................:whistling:

here its not my fault im a stud mate no need to troll on my posts !:thumbsup:

scotland88;3782782

and i do it right back at you !

and i yawn .......you lose .....youre scottish

Surely it's intended? Surely...

Original Poster

alnbowes;3782803

mate its not my fault your wife was open about how hot i was, how about you get over it!

http://th00.deviantart.com/fs24/300W/i/2008/022/f/1/facepalm_gif_by_thatweirdo7.jpg

yawn lol

scotland88;3782816

mate its not my fault your wife was open about how hot i was, how about … mate its not my fault your wife was open about how hot i was, how about you get over it!

hot . llllllllllllllloed again

about as hot as the north pole saddo :w00t:

Banned

OH DEAR GOD STOP IT THE LOT OF YOU!!!

Save the slating for those that deserve it!!!

eeeeeeeeeeeeeerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrm

cod 4 now

http://www.threadbombing.com/data/media/54/worfisfrustratedmz8.gif

I got not H4TE for OP he my buddy!!

ODB dont see you around as much everything cool?

Original Poster

alnbowes;3782829

hot . llllllllllllllloed again about as hot as the north pole saddo :w00t:

hiy she said it mate, just cos you dont think im hot doesnt mean others dont, and clearly she does, and was VERY open about it! us younger guys do for the older ladies these days, sorry to burst your bubble,

i would appreciate if you would stop trolling as i never started anything with you and you are jst being a silly old man now !

youre not much beter (noticing the spelingg..loll

original post

Here is a link to an online dictionary, try using it before post you … Here is a link to an online dictionary, try using it before post you sensible or in most case's where this is need Troll comments. :

lol , have you even read this ?

Original Poster

Naeem786;3782847

I got not H4TE for OP he my buddy!!ODB dont see you around as much … I got not H4TE for OP he my buddy!!ODB dont see you around as much everything cool?

Hellz yeah dude,

i never said i was a perfect speller myself i use the dicitonary all the time, i was jst trying to help out lol :thumbsup:

Why did you put case's and not cases?

scotland88;3782855

hiy she said it mate, just cos you dont think im hot doesnt mean others … hiy she said it mate, just cos you dont think im hot doesnt mean others dont, and clearly she does, and was VERY open about it! us younger guys do for the older ladies these days, sorry to burst your bubble, i would appreciate if you would stop trolling as i never started anything with you and you are jst being a silly old man now !

a how am i silly and old .

B how was she very open about it , she told me about it ...and that you were a " youth" ....he he he

Original Poster

alnbowes;3782860

youre not much beter (noticing the spelingg..loll

laughable come back, never said i was a good speller thats what the dictionary is for, to help. See use your brain!

Banned

Naeem786;3782847

I got not H4TE for OP he my buddy!!ODB dont see you around as much … I got not H4TE for OP he my buddy!!ODB dont see you around as much everything cool?

Oh safe brah..yh I'm cool, you?

Off until 29th dec so not posting much....only do it at work cause it makes day go quicker..plus been busy...extracting data is a pain man

So whats been crackaackin? what I miss?

Original Poster

alnbowes;3782877

a how am i silly and old .B how was she very open about it , she told me … a how am i silly and old .B how was she very open about it , she told me about it ...and that you were a " youth" ....he he he

she told you what you needed to hear, and its nice how you proper stalk what your wife does online! jealous much !

apparently a fair bit according to our " mate " scotland "

Banned

alnbowes;3782843

eeeeeeeeeeeeeerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrm cod 4 now

Already on man...been sniping...tis fun

alnbowes;3782803

steady aln....:?

scotland88;3782868

dicitonary :

i thought this was actually a typo till you done it again !

scotland88;3782891

she told you what you needed to hear, and its nice how you proper stalk … she told you what you needed to hear, and its nice how you proper stalk what your wife does online! jealous much !

What she said i "stalk her " on the internet ?

she didnt tell me that so how did you .....oh a pm or summat ......

scotland88;3782868

Hellz yeah dude, i never said i was a perfect speller myself i use the … Hellz yeah dude, i never said i was a perfect speller myself i use the dicitonary all the time, i was jst trying to help out lol :thumbsup:

:thumbsup:

ODB_69;3782885

Oh safe brah..yh I'm cool, you?Off until 29th dec so not posting … Oh safe brah..yh I'm cool, you?Off until 29th dec so not posting much....only do it at work cause it makes day go quicker..plus been busy...extracting data is a pain manSo whats been crackaackin? what I miss?

Cool off for Xmas eh, shopping is a busy!! You have missed nothing well might have but i aint seen much interesting going on here!!

ODB_69;3782899

Already on man...been sniping...tis fun

right meet you on there , enough of this muppet talk .:w00t:
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Sad Gazza anecdote August 8th 2017 - Beyond help?11
      2. I banned myself from HUKD for 3m, I saved so much money!2957
      3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764181
      4. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846148

See more discussions