EXPIRED

FAO: Smeagol

you wanted a cd-wow code a few days ago , if you still need it . I now have one . PM me

6 Comments

Why not PM him rather than starting a thread about it?
Just a thought.

Original Poster

Babbabooey;4816193

Why not PM him rather than starting a thread about it? Just a thought.

because the search facility sucks, this is easier, why expire sumthin thats nun of yas , just a thought

DIVA1977;4816331

because the search facility sucks, this is easier, why expire sumthin … because the search facility sucks, this is easier, why expire sumthin thats nun of yas , just a thought

Uh, you answered your own question there "why expire sumthin thats nun of yas ".
This is a PUBLIC forum, if you want to discuss something with ONE member then use PM.

PS, one person alone can't expire a thread, so looks like I'm not the only one who thinks this.

PPS, his name is Smeagol

Babbabooey;4816387

PS, one person alone can't expire a thread, so looks like I'm not the … PS, one person alone can't expire a thread, so looks like I'm not the only one who thinks this.

I think you're getting confused with spamming, which one person can't do. It only takes one person to expire unless you're new.

Jonny_K;4816516

I think you're getting confused with spamming, which one person can't do. … I think you're getting confused with spamming, which one person can't do. It only takes one person to expire unless you're new.

Really? 1 person can expire a thread? Thats a tad too much power :-D

Original Poster

I was trying to be nice to smeagol as they specifically wanted a code the other night. But its not like i know them , so wasnt going to go out my way searching for them
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Any PS4 News Here29213602
    2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764026
    3. jeremy hunt £44.000 for a new bathroom ??1413
    4. PS4 Beta Software Version 511

See more discussions