Groups

FAO Take that fans

from yahoo

Pop star Robbie Williams said he is ready to rejoin 1990s boyband sensation Take That, a newspaper reported Friday.

I'm in regular contact with them and it's looking more likely by the week. The lads all seem up for it. I think it would be fun," he told the Sun.

Williams quit the group in 1995 to launch a solo career, sparking a major feud with the other bandmates that lasted most of the next decade.

Take That re-formed without Williams in 2005 and have revived some of their old success. Last year he announced they had all been playing together -- but said he still had things to achieve on his own before an official reunion.

Williams told the Sun, however, that the group could get back together within months, saying: "Let's see what happens, but my head's in the right place, so the timing could be right if (bandmate) Gary (Barlow) calls."

Take That would be following a well-trodden path if they get back together, after a surge of nostalgia comebacks including the Spice Girls, the Police, the Sex Pistols, Blur, Spandau Ballet and Led Zeppelin.

9 Comments

Wow. Great news. Going to see them in june,would be great if robbie was there to.:-D

rosie2008;4750470

Wow. Great news. Going to see them in june,would be great if robbie was … Wow. Great news. Going to see them in june,would be great if robbie was there to.:-D

not at the Stadium of Light I hope ;-) hehe

Disco;4750558

not at the Stadium of Light I hope ;-) hehe

glasgow:-D

hehe

This will be great if it's true :o)
    I have tickets to see them at the Stadium of Light in June and Robbie was always my favourite :o)))

Admin

I'm seeing them in Manchester in June as well, I can't see it happening but it'd be good if it does

a fairly succesful comeback and now he decides he wants in........hmm is he missing a recent hit or a few bob

I think the same as Tinkerbell - i dont really want him back with them.

I'm going to see them in July - cant wait xx

I don't want him to return to take that, I love robbie but am not really a fan of take that.

Original Poster

juliet_bravo;4751086

I'm seeing them in Manchester in June as well, I can't see it happening … I'm seeing them in Manchester in June as well, I can't see it happening but it'd be good if it does

been pestering OH to get me tickets for the Manchester one.may see u there!!!:thumbsup:
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Biscuit addiction1227
      2. Working conditions, workers rights. Standing at work causing pain. Is this …1325
      3. Easyjet - book now or wait?813
      4. Kitchen tap replacement33

See more discussions