Groups

FAO: TheSaint (others welcome)

hey TheSaint, you cool mane?

anyway you seem to be the "go-to-guy" when it comes to rap music (maybe wrong but I doubt it)

Anyone I was wondering what you thought of Wyclef new album, I like it and I was wondering if I should mabye listen to some of his earlier stuff (any ideas)

Also any recommendations on the old Outkast stuff would be great mane.

22 Comments

I Thought You Were A Leader Bg1, But Seems Your Looking For The Saints Approval Here.
    See If You Were A Leader You Wouldnt Care What Ya Bud Likes You Listen To What You Decided Was "cool Mane"

To be honest, I don't get to listen to much nowadays.

Got hundreds of records, lots that are 2 copies of the same record, but early to late 90's stuff.
    I used to be "King of the crossfader" back in the days.

Still have "Only built for Cuban Linx" that must be circa 92/93 on serious rotation in my crib.

Banned

DIVA1977;3412679

I Thought You Were A Leader Bg1, But Seems Your Looking For The Saints … I Thought You Were A Leader Bg1, But Seems Your Looking For The Saints Approval Here.See If You Were A Leader You Wouldnt Care What Ya Bud Likes You Listen To What You Decided Was "cool Mane"

HIGH FIVE!!! :-D

http://www.desmondandthetutus.co.za/HighFive/images/index_02.jpg

x

Original Poster

DIVA1977;3412679

I Thought You Were A Leader Bg1, But Seems Your Looking For The Saints … I Thought You Were A Leader Bg1, But Seems Your Looking For The Saints Approval Here.See If You Were A Leader You Wouldnt Care What Ya Bud Likes You Listen To What You Decided Was "cool Mane"

you think Hilter took over half of Europe on his own?

Still have "Only built for Cuban Linx" that must be circa 92/93 on … Still have "Only built for Cuban Linx" that must be circa 92/93 on serious rotation in my crib.

wow balling.

okay thanks anyway, I saw you rate the RUM DMC album, and I knew you know your stuff mane

thanks.:)

:giggle: Rap music :roll:

Original Poster

jtx;3412710

:giggle: Rap music :roll:

I listen to all types of music mane.

Yeah me too, just think wyclef and outkast are weak mane, maybe I need to listen to the new bars ?

Original Poster

jtx;3412743

Yeah me too, just think wyclef and outkast are weak mane, maybe I need to … Yeah me too, just think wyclef and outkast are weak mane, maybe I need to listen to the new bars ?

old outkast is pretty cool brah, Wyclef album is pretty fly too.:thumbsup:

i might drop 16bars later ITT

black gerbil1;3412723

I listen to all types of music mane.

If you want to hear the word "mane" used to it's full potential, listen to "Freeway's" track "What we do".

uk.youtube.com/wat…qIU

black gerbil1;3412756

old outkast is pretty cool brah, Wyclef album is pretty fly … old outkast is pretty cool brah, Wyclef album is pretty fly too.:thumbsup:i might drop 16bars later ITT

yo brah , you expire my last thread about calzaghe and being able to find it on t'net

Banned

black gerbil1;3412707

you think Hilter took over half of Europe on his own?

Are you comparing yourself to a fascist that took a good beating?:w00t:

Original Poster

alnbowes;3412784

yo brah , you expire my last thread about calzaghe and being able to find … yo brah , you expire my last thread about calzaghe and being able to find it on t'net

nah mane, if I expired/spam I say it in teh thread brah.:thumbsup:

Original Poster

thesaint;3412778

If you want to hear the word "mane" used to it's full potential, listen … If you want to hear the word "mane" used to it's full potential, listen to "Freeway's" track "What we do". http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=4FLjP1ayqIU

oh thread just went epic.

black gerbil1;3412794

nah mane, if I expired/spam I say it in teh thread brah.:thumbsup:

how come i cant find it

soz but does anyone else think that bg1's avvy looks like stephanie from lazytown:oops:

Banned

Hey Gerbil

You been modelling and got some more freebies?

http://img234.imageshack.us/img234/1512/avatar5270161nk2.jpg

Original Poster

alnbowes;3412820

how come i cant find it

someone else prob spammed it or a mod removed it?

how would I know mane
    I didnt spam it though brah
    guv;3412849

Hey GerbilYou been modelling and got some more freebies?

lazytown>>>

Joe Budden - Mood Muzik 2 >>>>>>>>> ____________________

Original Poster

nah allow Budden mane.

guv;3412785

Are you comparing yourself to a fascist that took a good beating?:w00t:

guv;3412849

Hey GerbilYou been modelling and got some more freebies?

I lol'd twice!! :lol:

dude you want some good wycelf and outkast well check out these albums
    for wyclef get
    The Carnival and Masquerade

The Preacher's Son is also worth a listen to but not his best

and for outkast you should DEFO go with
    Southernplayalisticadillacmuzik (spelling) ATLiens and of course the great Stankonia

personally some of my fav records their

Original Poster

scotland88;3414219

dude you want some good wycelf and outkast well check out these albums … dude you want some good wycelf and outkast well check out these albums for wyclef get The Carnival and Masquerade The Preacher's Son is also worth a listen to but not his best and for outkast you should DEFO go withSouthernplayalisticadillacmuzik (spelling) ATLiens and of course the great Stankoniapersonally some of my fav records their

safe mane ill buy them soon and ill hit you back with my review, thanks:):
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Best tablet for 100-150? Quid11
      2. Glazing Clay Pots for Drinking22
      3. How are Very for pre-orders ?33
      4. Furniture Sliders45

See more discussions