Groups

FAO Those with HP PHOTOSMART Printers...

PLEASE LOOK IN YOUR BOX :-)

Hi there, I have been wanting some "HP CD Tattoos" (Basically they are glossy cd labels which you can print on and then stick on to DVD and CD media). Most photosmart printers come with a sample of these. They are in a plastic sleeve, and about 10"x4" paper with a circle on it!

I would be willing to pay postage and a little more for those who are willing to give them away to me. I really need them to finish a nice DVD, from a holiday to Mexico.

Need about 6 - i think each sample pack contains around 4-5.

PLEASE HELP ME. I'm sure some of you kind people will :-) Will leave rep, and cover all postage costs as explained via paypal (gift) or bank transfer :-)

12 Comments

Banned

cant you but them :?

Original Poster

sassie;2895492

cant you but them :?

No, or i would. Been looking about everywhere. One place has some left however not paying £10 to deliver 15 pieces of paper!!

They are now discontinued by HP.

There should be plenty of samples about out there that people aint going to use ...i Hope :thumbsup:

Original Poster

Yep, however can't get them in the UK.

they have loads on net ... misco have them they order them to order.

Original Poster

gamesrus;2895856

http://office.pricegrabber.co.uk/paper/m/26301300/

Wouldn't call it loads, and at just under £11 for 15 (which is more than i need) bit pointless imho.

Will hope that there will be some kind HDUKers out there.

Thanks for the info though. :thumbsup:

Original Poster

Actually, all those suppliers are out of stock.. or awaiting stock - which they won't get! Hmmm :-(

There was 6 packs sold for £15 on ebay the other day :-( Wish i had saw them.

PLEASE HELP ANYONE :-)

Original Poster

b.u.m.p

I never got any with my printer.

There are some here £9.50 delivered for 15 (says in stock)

]http//ww…8-1

Original Poster

Den38;2898592

I never got any with my printer.There are some here £9.50 delivered for … I never got any with my printer.There are some here £9.50 delivered for 15 (says in stock)]http://www.amazon.co.uk/HP-CD-DVD-Tattoos-Glossy/dp/B000GPCP2U/ref=sr_1_1/026-1041583-1439617?ie=UTF8&s=electronics&qid=1220606335&sr=8-1

Thanks nice spot. Wasn't in stock the other day on amazon though any sellers.

Original Poster

ARGHHH! Finding this a nightmare to find any.

Ordered through that seller, but order has just been canceled - 4 days later. Grrrrr
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. 3x Now TV Sky Sports Day Passes to Giveaway1918
      2. So Brexit isn't going how a lot of Brexiters thought it would30124
      3. The HUKD Student Discount code sharing thread (most codes on Unidays are si…7251370
      4. 75% off Sky TV for existing customers. Only works when you call the specifi…17876389

See more discussions