Groups

F.A.O - Vibeone

Good afternoon, hope your well x

39 Comments

awwww hunny....aint you just a sweetie-pie love you lots x xx xxx xx x

yeah good afternoon...don't know why ppl have a problem with these threads

infact i'm going to start my own good afternoon and evening and good nite thread.....

taurus_the_bull;6144296

yeah good afternoon...don't know why ppl have a problem with these … yeah good afternoon...don't know why ppl have a problem with these threadsinfact i'm going to start my own good afternoon and evening and good nite thread.....

dont forget good morning :thumbsup:

Banned

[COLOR="RoyalBlue"]heheh..... loving your work smithy

you've all failed on the sarcasm though - ALL threads about me are fully permitted under the vibeone regime [/COLOR]

lil_tiger;6144326

dont forget good morning :thumbsup:

yeah forgot about that....:thumbsup:

I'm assuming that this thread will really pee Vibe off?

Hi Victor.. they must love you loads to do this x

Banned

vibeone;6144347

heheh..... loving your work smithy ;)you've all failed on the sarcasm … heheh..... loving your work smithy ;)you've all failed on the sarcasm though - ALL threads about me are fully permitted under the vibeone regime

[COLOR="Blue"]You forgot to go bold blue![/COLOR] :roll:

Banned

guv;6144382

[COLOR="Blue"]You forgot to go bold blue![/COLOR] :roll:

[COLOR="RoyalBlue"]will fix immediately.[/COLOR]

Original Poster

ClarityofMind;6144369

I'm assuming that this thread will really pee Vibe off?Hi Victor.. they … I'm assuming that this thread will really pee Vibe off?Hi Victor.. they must love you loads to do this x

Nah ......... vibeone knows this is what we call banter ........... he's a good sport :thumbsup:

Banned

smithyp1;6144405

Nah ......... vibeone knows this is what we call banter ........... he's … Nah ......... vibeone knows this is what we call banter ........... he's a good sport :thumbsup:

[COLOR="RoyalBlue"]I find it funny that bull **** threads like this, are allowed to stay, because its no worse than the other rubbish spouted in misc. Thats not a complaint btw - its funny!

Smithy is no trouble. There is a growing number of people sick of the same things I'm sick of, and when we march, we'll kill all your cats, fail all your driving tests and make sure your kids HATE animals for life!
    [/COLOR]

smithyp1;6144405

Nah ......... vibeone knows this is what we call banter ........... he's … Nah ......... vibeone knows this is what we call banter ........... he's a good sport :thumbsup:

I meant the second line literally lol is nice to see someone being popular

vibeone;6144427

[COLOR="RoyalBlue"]I find it funny that bull **** threads like this, are … [COLOR="RoyalBlue"]I find it funny that bull **** threads like this, are allowed to stay, because its no worse than the other rubbish spouted in misc. Thats not a complaint btw - its funny!Smithy is no trouble. There is a growing number of people sick of the same things I'm sick of, and when we march, we'll kill all your cats, fail all your driving tests and make sure your kids HATE animals for life![/COLOR]

You cant kill cats................

.... not till caturday :whistling:

Banned

ClarityofMind;6144455

You cant kill cats.................... not till caturday :whistling:

Do you not remember the all-time epic thread... Photos of dead-cats! (it really happened, but got spammed)

Banned

vibeone;6144427

[COLOR="RoyalBlue"] There is a growing number of people sick of the same … [COLOR="RoyalBlue"] There is a growing number of people sick of the same things I'm sick of, and when we march, we'll kill all your cats, fail all your driving tests and make sure your kids HATE animals for life![/COLOR]

[COLOR="Red"]Here Here[/COLOR]

Original Poster

vibeone;6144427

[COLOR="RoyalBlue"]I find it funny that bull **** threads like this, are … [COLOR="RoyalBlue"]I find it funny that bull **** threads like this, are allowed to stay, because its no worse than the other rubbish spouted in misc. Thats not a complaint btw - its funny!Smithy is no trouble. There is a growing number of people sick of the same things I'm sick of, and when we march, we'll kill all your cats, fail all your driving tests and make sure your kids HATE animals for life![/COLOR]

so true, so true ..... :thumbsup:

Banned

vibeone;6144475

Do you not remember the all-time epic thread... Photos of dead-cats!

most epic of epic threads for me was

my kid doesnt like animals - what should i do

vibeone;6144475

Do you not remember the all-time epic thread... Photos of dead-cats! (it … Do you not remember the all-time epic thread... Photos of dead-cats! (it really happened, but got spammed)

No, I dont ! ( Thank God!! )

Banned

vibeone;6144475

Do you not remember the all-time epic thread... Photos of dead-cats! (it … Do you not remember the all-time epic thread... Photos of dead-cats! (it really happened, but got spammed)

I had lots of pics in that one!:oops:

you're all nuts lol

Hi Guv

Banned

tinkerbell28;6144665

Yeah I do remember seeing it, you caused uproar young man from the … Yeah I do remember seeing it, you caused uproar young man from the caturday peeps.Anyway in keeping with the thread, how are you gorgeous, hope you are well, mwah xxxxxxx

urgh :P

Bizarrely I didn't get infracted for any of the photos I posted!

tinkerbell28;6144665

Yeah I do remember seeing it, you caused uproar young man from the … Yeah I do remember seeing it, you caused uproar young man from the caturday peeps.Anyway in keeping with the thread, how are you gorgeous, hope you are well, mwah xxxxxxx

lol!

You forgot the banned "hunny" x

vibeone;6144475

i dnt remember tht :lol: there was one on ethe street next to where i used to live, it had bee run over and its eyes had popped out, nearly made me throw up :lol:

Banned

nikkib123;6144707

Got any of dead tree's yet?

Unfortunately not.

Got lots of brown curled up leaves on it though¬

Banned

micoo;6144721

i dnt remember tht :lol: there was one on ethe street next to where i … i dnt remember tht :lol: there was one on ethe street next to where i used to live, it had bee run over and its eyes had popped out, nearly made me throw up :lol:

You are not welcome in this thread. Please note: I'm not asking you to leave, just that you are not welcome. Like if your nan turned up to your first cocaine party.

vibeone;6144802

You are not welcome in this thread. Please note: I'm not asking you to … You are not welcome in this thread. Please note: I'm not asking you to leave, just that you are not welcome. Like if your nan turned up to your first cocaine party.

lovely, i dnt do cocaine though:thumbsup: maybe a sex party or sumfin :?

tinkerbell28;6144665

Saved me the effort tinks hunni. You are gorgeous.
    http://i261.photobucket.com/albums/ii78/chesso_photos/animated%20smilies/ea3f2cf1-0ed5-4c56-8186-a70e12b914f.gif

nikkib123;6144707

Got any of dead tree's yet?

Hahaha - well remembered.
    guv;6144763

Unfortunately not.Got lots of brown curled up leaves on it though¬

http://i261.photobucket.com/albums/ii78/chesso_photos/animated%20smilies/zworthless_without.gif

Banned

micoo;6144815

lovely, i dnt do cocaine though:thumbsup: maybe a sex party or sumfin :?

then I'm assuming your nan would be your best bet, so I take it all back.

vibeone;6144898

then I'm assuming your nan would be your best bet, so I take it all back.

speaking from personal experience are u??

http://i261.photobucket.com/albums/ii78/chesso_photos/animated%20smilies/popcorn2.gif

This thread is living up to expectations. Well done smithy:thumbsup:

Banned

micoo;6144911

speaking from personal experience are u??

of your nan? Yep.

vibeone;6145031

of your nan? Yep.

smashin, how bad would u feel if i said my nan was dead??

btw can i give u my paypal email?? yer wife said youd send me 100 quid. She broke my bed :thumbsup:

guv;6144763

Unfortunately not.Got lots of brown curled up leaves on it though¬

Send em some info from a wood burning stove company. Might encourage them to finish it off quicker LOL

tinkerbell28;6144999

Ahh you love itHey sorry hun xxxxThanks hun I agree xxxFor you hunni xx

http://i261.photobucket.com/albums/ii78/chesso_photos/congrats/congrads8iu0.gif
    This post gets my most wonderful post of the day award. Thanks for sharing tinks.:friends:

My mum send me an email with that 'free hugs' pic...I blocked her and she is no longer able to email me. Boak.

I think the YAY was pushing the boundaries!!:w00t:

I think I'm all loved out and need a cup of tea.
    I'll just leave you with this - almost as sweet and huggable as you hunny bunny!!:-D
    http://i261.photobucket.com/albums/ii78/chesso_photos/dogs/GoldenRetrieverPuppy11.jpg

Banned

The sweet Andrex puppy didnt notice the speeding learner in the mini bearing down on him..................

chesso;6145256

Original Poster

I leave the thread for lunch and look what happens ............. tut tut tut ......... :roll:

Banned

smithyp1;6145366

I leave the thread for lunch and look what happens ............. tut tut … I leave the thread for lunch and look what happens ............. tut tut tut ......... :roll:

terrible - you are now single handedly responsible for the demise of the andrex puppy, crushed by a wayward learner driver in a mini whilst speeding on her test

Original Poster

dimebars;6145386

terrible - you are now single handedly responsible for the demise of the … terrible - you are now single handedly responsible for the demise of the andrex puppy, crushed by a wayward learner driver in a mini whilst speeding on her test

ahahahahahah
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767104
      2. Well Done Turkey, Education improvement1429
      3. Royal Mail chat says I am not allowed to send paper of any kind to Hong Kon…1223
      4. HUKD Satellite Information & IPTV Thread48710944

See more discussions