Groups

Far Cry 2 Question

Hmm, just wondering if theres anyone out there thats into Far Cry 2...if so, you might be able to answer me this.

I've just come across a Golden AK-47, I've seen a few videos of these on Youtube but took no real interest as I prefer the snipers. My question is this:

I've already picked the Golden AK up so if I change weapons will I lose the GAK forever or will it respawn in its original location? Is there a way of possibly selling it? Will it ever jam or need repairing?

3 Comments

Hey Mead, was gonna get this, anywhere near as good as CoD? Sorry dunno the answer to your question try asking on gamefaqs

Original Poster

Abvance;4140391

Hey Mead, was gonna get this, anywhere near as good as CoD? Sorry dunno … Hey Mead, was gonna get this, anywhere near as good as CoD? Sorry dunno the answer to your question try asking on gamefaqs

Yo, well I bought this when it was £17.99 in the Play sale, played it for about 10 minutes and traded it in the FS/T forum. But then I read a few reviews and people said it takes around an hour to get into it completely so I rebought it on eBay and I'm addicted :P Its a completely different genre to CoD, think more GTA in Africa sorta thing but in FPS. Aiming and shooting is just like CoD though

Thanks, will give it a shot (haha)
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Sad Gazza anecdote August 8th 2017 - Beyond help?1420
      2. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846154
      3. How dangerous is Donald trump?28128
      4. What are you loving on the BBC at the moment?63218

See more discussions