Far Cry 3 Classic Edition on PS4

Found 2nd Feb
blog.eu.playstation.com/201…on/

I might have missed this announcement, but just read on the PS blog that Far Cry 3 is being released on PS4. Never finished it on PS3, so will probably grab it and FC5, and sink another god knows how many hours into them both!
Community Updates
4 Comments
This is great news, FC3 was one of the standout last gen games for me. Can't wait for the new game.
I wonder if it will have a new set of trophies and the full co-op like the PS3 one. Great game.
Also coming on xbox one and pc, it's free for far cry 5 season pass holder's

Looking pretty good, although it should be noted that Far Cry 3 Classic Edition only includes the game's single-player content.

Oh, and don't worry, Ubisoft isn't pulling an Activision here – you won't need to buy Far Cry 5 to get Far Cry 3.

The game will be exclusive to Season Pass holders for four weeks, but after that it will be available to purchase a la carte

33188734.jpgBut Far Cry 3 is only part of the story. Here's what to expect from Far Cry 5's three DLC packs:

Hours of Darkness: Players will travel back in time to Vietnam to battle against Viet Cong soldiers

Dead Living Zombies: Players will face hordes of zombies in multiple b-movie scenarios

Lost on Mars: Players will leave Earth behind to go toe-to-claws with Martian arachnids
Edited by: "Snakeyes646" 2nd Feb
Snakeyes64637 m ago

Also coming on xbox one and pc, it's free for far cry 5 season pass …Also coming on xbox one and pc, it's free for far cry 5 season pass holder'sLooking pretty good, although it should be noted that Far Cry 3 Classic Edition only includes the game's single-player content. Oh, and don't worry, Ubisoft isn't pulling an Activision here – you won't need to buy Far Cry 5 to get Far Cry 3. The game will be exclusive to Season Pass holders for four weeks, but after that it will be available to purchase a la carte[Image] But Far Cry 3 is only part of the story. Here's what to expect from Far Cry 5's three DLC packs:Hours of Darkness: Players will travel back in time to Vietnam to battle against Viet Cong soldiersDead Living Zombies: Players will face hordes of zombies in multiple b-movie scenariosLost on Mars: Players will leave Earth behind to go toe-to-claws with Martian arachnids

I was already looking forward to the game, even more so now!
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions