Far Cry 3 Classic Edition on PS4

Found 2nd Feb
blog.eu.playstation.com/201…on/

I might have missed this announcement, but just read on the PS blog that Far Cry 3 is being released on PS4. Never finished it on PS3, so will probably grab it and FC5, and sink another god knows how many hours into them both!
Community Updates
  1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
4 Comments
This is great news, FC3 was one of the standout last gen games for me. Can't wait for the new game.
I wonder if it will have a new set of trophies and the full co-op like the PS3 one. Great game.
Also coming on xbox one and pc, it's free for far cry 5 season pass holder's

Looking pretty good, although it should be noted that Far Cry 3 Classic Edition only includes the game's single-player content.

Oh, and don't worry, Ubisoft isn't pulling an Activision here – you won't need to buy Far Cry 5 to get Far Cry 3.

The game will be exclusive to Season Pass holders for four weeks, but after that it will be available to purchase a la carte

33188734.jpgBut Far Cry 3 is only part of the story. Here's what to expect from Far Cry 5's three DLC packs:

Hours of Darkness: Players will travel back in time to Vietnam to battle against Viet Cong soldiers

Dead Living Zombies: Players will face hordes of zombies in multiple b-movie scenarios

Lost on Mars: Players will leave Earth behind to go toe-to-claws with Martian arachnids
Edited by: "Snakeyes646" 2nd Feb
Snakeyes64637 m ago

Also coming on xbox one and pc, it's free for far cry 5 season pass …Also coming on xbox one and pc, it's free for far cry 5 season pass holder'sLooking pretty good, although it should be noted that Far Cry 3 Classic Edition only includes the game's single-player content. Oh, and don't worry, Ubisoft isn't pulling an Activision here – you won't need to buy Far Cry 5 to get Far Cry 3. The game will be exclusive to Season Pass holders for four weeks, but after that it will be available to purchase a la carte[Image] But Far Cry 3 is only part of the story. Here's what to expect from Far Cry 5's three DLC packs:Hours of Darkness: Players will travel back in time to Vietnam to battle against Viet Cong soldiersDead Living Zombies: Players will face hordes of zombies in multiple b-movie scenariosLost on Mars: Players will leave Earth behind to go toe-to-claws with Martian arachnids

I was already looking forward to the game, even more so now!
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants