Groups

Far Cry Primal

I really want to like this but most of my time is spent crafting or being killed by animals! Any tips please? Thanks.

5 Comments

Kill the animals with the tools you've crafted?

Wouldn't it be great if there were websites entirely devoted to tips, tricks, walkthroughs & strategy guides for video games?

Original Poster

GNKelly07

Wouldn't it be great if there were websites entirely devoted to tips, … Wouldn't it be great if there were websites entirely devoted to tips, tricks, walkthroughs & strategy guides for video games?

Or a website for trolls to go on so that sites like HUKD didn't have to deal with them.

GNKelly07

Wouldn't it be great if there were websites entirely devoted to tips, … Wouldn't it be great if there were websites entirely devoted to tips, tricks, walkthroughs & strategy guides for video games?

​this!!! sure some people think hot deals is the answer to all there problems have they not heard of Google?

superfreddy

Or a website for trolls to go on so that sites like HUKD didn't have to … Or a website for trolls to go on so that sites like HUKD didn't have to deal with them.

It's hardly trolling. However, it might be considered spamming to have scores upon scores of open threads in the "Ask" section. Surely someone, at some time has answered one of your requests satisfactorily?
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. iPhone 7 32GB Black Unopened68
      2. Xbox One S or Xbox One X88
      3. Can anyone share their Sky Go with me for £7.50 a month?56
      4. Cheapest Fifa 18 Digital code?22

See more discussions