Farscape 10th anniversary today! Buy your limited edition 1 day only t-shirt! :)

14 replies
Found 19th Mar 2009
For farscape fans this. Today is the 10th anniversary and for 24 hours (6am to 6pm) a limited edition tshirt is available from zazzle.co.uk (I bought mine from zazzle.com as it worked out cheaper when buying a couple- but may risk tax!).

14 Comments

Original Poster

Dang - cant post images on the misc forum

Sloth/Mod

Here you go.

http://rlv.zcache.com/farscape_10th_anniversary_tshirt-p235924343104988483u3jl_210.jpghttp://rlv.zcache.com/farscape_10th_anniversary_ladies_t_shirt-p235622355619179162u2l7_525.jpg

Original Poster

Thanks!

Also note - $5 off $50 here:

zazzle.com/cou…ons
or if you are using uk shop:

zazzle.co.uk/cou…ons

If you get a friend to recommend you you get $10 off $50 as well! Needs to be a previous shopper though...

I can't find a free one.

Original Poster

Jumpingphil;4680784

I can't find a free one.

A free what? These arent free... sorry if I made it sound that way?

You've edited your thread.
It used to say free.

Sloth/Mod

Jumpingphil;4680902

You've edited your thread.It used to say free.

It didn't mention anything for free when i put the pics up about an hour or so ago. :?

I still can't believe this tripe got 4 seasons and firelfy didnt even get one.

Original Poster

Titchimp;4680967

I still can't believe this tripe got 4 seasons and firelfy didnt even get … I still can't believe this tripe got 4 seasons and firelfy didnt even get one.

I like both

Farscape was very enjoyable. Just watching it again now for the second time - halfway through season 3.

Original Poster

Jumpingphil;4680902

You've edited your thread.It used to say free.

Nope - never said "free". I said "Get" which I changed to "Buy" to avoid confusion now if thats what you meant.

Sorry, I must have still been asleep. :oops:

Original Poster

No worries

Titchimp;4680967

I still can't believe this tripe got 4 seasons and firelfy didnt even get … I still can't believe this tripe got 4 seasons and firelfy didnt even get one.

+1

Original Poster

Been extended until Sunday... surprise surprise! lol.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. HUKD Nintendo Switch owners thread941396
    2. Marmite1823
    3. Krack WiFi vuln1121
    4. UBER can be a waste of money1019

See more discussions