Groups
    EXPIRED

Fascia for ford ka!

hey looking for a fascia to be able to insert a normal stereo for a KA.
    seen some on the ebay but i dont use ebay so anywhere else please?
    rep will be given

6 Comments

Ford main dealer. Ring the parts desk ;-)

Or get somebody else to buy you one from ebay. 370049115999 looks like a good price as it includes the wiring harness adaptor (about £15 on its own from halfrauds).

Original Poster

just looked on ford parst website and they want 25 quid.
    it was around 6 quid on ebay

Mclovin;2092359

just looked on ford parst website and they want 25 quid. :/it was around … just looked on ford parst website and they want 25 quid. :/it was around 6 quid on ebay

What's the URL of that? I say go for the item I posted. Really is a bargain.

you could always ring round a few local scrap yards

if youve got a local car shop, go and ask in there i got mine for a ford fiesta for a lot cheaper that in halfords. whats wrong with the ebay one?

The cheapest option will be the ebay route, if you can find somebody to get it for you (I assume for whatever reason you don't have an ebay account) This is the option I went for when replacing the stereo in my Mondeo, much like the one suggested by Shengis, I got one with the ISO lead and ford stereo removal tools etc. and it worked out about half the price of anywhere else. You will need the ISO lead as your Ford stereo won't have the industry standard connector.

However, if you really do just want the fascia, I've found one for ]£12.95 delivered here.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Win a safari adventure & claim a free Chicago Town pizza coupon44
      2. Win a luxury eight-night break for two in Malaysia with Ushvani Spa and Tra…44
      3. Review Hub Monthly Competition - Win a OnePlus 5!88
      4. Win a pair of running shoes up to the value of £100 with UKRunChat1010

See more discussions