Groups

Fashion Advice wanted

Thinking of getting the Driza bone coat on the next page. Is it fashionable, or will I look like a muppet?

Im 31 years old by the way!

22 Comments

personally i think it looks a bit old, ie fine if you were in your late 40s or above.
    Im 22 btw.

you will look like a muppet imo :-D

im 21 (f) and dont like it....think this ones a bit better (and cheaper) hotukdeals.com/ite…ugh I must say its very rare there are fellas coats that I actually like

Original Poster

lil_tiger;7071852

im 21 (f) and dont like it....think this ones a bit better (and cheaper) … im 21 (f) and dont like it....think this ones a bit better (and cheaper) http://www.hotukdeals.com/item/543977/fenchurch-men-s-lussan-charcoal-jacalthough I must say its very rare there are fellas coats that I actually like

LOL, i have actually just ordered that one!!! I'm still interested in the other one.

very bland looking

Foxy102;7071892

LOL, i have actually just ordered that one!!! I'm still interested in the … LOL, i have actually just ordered that one!!! I'm still interested in the other one.

well why do you need 2 casual coats? lol

Original Poster

lil_tiger;7071928

well why do you need 2 casual coats? lol

I just like a quality coat, and I know Driza bone are very good for quality!

erm, im speechless :?

im pretty sure people who wear that sort of coat arent really concerned about fashion, no?

Babe.... no to the coat lol

lil_tiger;7071852

im 21 (f) and dont like it....think this ones a bit better (and cheaper) … im 21 (f) and dont like it....think this ones a bit better (and cheaper) http://www.hotukdeals.com/item/543977/fenchurch-men-s-lussan-charcoal-jacalthough I must say its very rare there are fellas coats that I actually like

yeah thats much nicer, id wear that one myself. Although i prefer my double breasted coat, but it is rather smart then casual, i got two casual jacket from Bershek in Oxford St. which are nice.

It's awful,OP you're 31 not 61:w00t:

awoodhall2003;7072048

yeah thats much nicer, id wear that one myself. Although i prefer my … yeah thats much nicer, id wear that one myself. Although i prefer my double breasted coat, but it is rather smart then casual, i got two casual jacket from Bershek in Oxford St. which are nice.

great minds think alike :whistling:
    ClarityofMind;7072003

Babe.... no to the coat lol

are you on msn?

lil_tiger;7072129

are you on msn?

no im not, shall i come on

:whistling:

hdizzle;7072208

no im not, shall i come on:whistling:

i dont have you stop trying to give the impression you have friends

lil_tiger;7072129

great minds think alike :whistling:are you on msn?

sorry just saw my last client... my head hurts.

I'm coming you can chat to me while i sip my lemsip xxx

Tiger! I'm on but you arent lol

Original Poster

Im not getting that then!!!

To be honest, I think I may look too much like Roy Cropper in the driza bone one! Although in the Fenchurch one I may look like a scouser, but I s'ppose it's the lesser of two evils!

Foxy102;7072304

Im not getting that then!!!To be honest, I think I may look too much like … Im not getting that then!!!To be honest, I think I may look too much like Roy Cropper in the driza bone one! Although in the Fenchurch one I may look like a scouser, but I s'ppose it's the lesser of two evils!

well if you're gonna put it like that ;-)

OP, the coat is cheap and nasty , the choice is yours but imo i would aim for a coat costing £180 upwards :thumbsup:

you must pay for quality everytime:thumbsup:

whats your price range mate if you want a warm coat get a barbour loads of different styles nice and warm and practical

Are you in the rubbish disposal industry ? If so, yes, nice!!! :thumbsup:

If not......wtf are you thinking......eughhhhhhh!!! :?
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764505
      2. SNES Classic launches 29th September 2017 - Check for stock and pre-order i…4661380
      3. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …93164
      4. Meerkat Movies (2 for 1 Cinema Codes) | Official Trading Thread415514093

See more discussions