Groups

fashion finder (lemonde) dispatch text? whats this?

I've just had 3 texts saying 'your parcel from fashion finder(lemonde) ltd has been dispatched today, iv never herd of this place, the only things iv bought online lately is stuff from rare, is it that? just curious as to what 3 things I have ordered from the same plce could be, i expect it to be rare as i made 3 separate orders, but cant find any link btween rare and fashion finder. can someone help me clarify. thanku

never mind, kept clicking on pages and eventually came across fashion finder on one of rare's pages, couldnt figure it out as te transaction numbers were different. got bit worried that somehow some1 had ordered something from somewhere using my details
    will expire

5 Comments

google it:thumbsup:

ok i googled it lol i got this but it sez the phone and email is "out of dat" sounds dodgy to me heres the link btw

dancingdress.co.uk/cit…tml

and might i add my norton blocked 2 popups when i was on it dont know if its dodgy !!

Original Poster

Pixiedust87;7225879

ok i googled it lol i got this but it sez the phone and email is "out of … ok i googled it lol i got this but it sez the phone and email is "out of dat" sounds dodgy to me heres the link btwhttp://www.dancingdress.co.uk/city-Liverpool/961835-shop-Le-Monde-Fashion-Finder.htmland might i add my norton blocked 2 popups when i was on it dont know if its dodgy !!

i finally found on the Rare website that it looks like they send their stuff through fashion finder, I ordered 3 dresses from them so its that, so they should be here tomorrow, woop woop. thanku anyway

yeah it rare.. did you use £20 off voucher ? x

Original Poster

Tinkytayls;7226126

yeah it rare.. £20 off

yep, thats why i bought 3 dresses and a skirt
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Are these two things distinctly different to you?2067
      2. Free Sky Sports Day Pass if anyone wants it22
      3. Entitled to overtime to be included in your holiday pay918