Found 20th Sep 2009
Hey people, looking at buying this as a present tomorrow 4 my bro in law and was wonderin where the cheapest plaxe 2 buy it was, it has to be instore only though. Rep will be added when im on my laptop as im using my itouch atm danny09

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
7 Comments

Depends whether you want blu-ray or not. Cheapest with a DVD copy is

]Zavvi £15.95 - Preorder

Original Poster

Adam2050;6347206

Depends whether you want blu-ray or not. Cheapest with a DVD copy is … Depends whether you want blu-ray or not. Cheapest with a DVD copy is ]Zavvi £15.95 - Preorder

Not bluray mate just standard dvd, as its preorder the price will be more expensive wont it? And also i needed it instore and where i live we dont have a zavvi anymore.

danny09;6347230

Not bluray mate just standard dvd, as its preorder the price will be more … Not bluray mate just standard dvd, as its preorder the price will be more expensive wont it? And also i needed it instore and where i live we dont have a zavvi anymore.

Not really.

zavvi.co.uk/dvd…tml

Theres DVD.

Its online you order they post it?:? Free

Original Poster

Adam2050;6347302

Not really.http://www.zavvi.co.uk/dvd/fast-furious/10047591.htmlTheres … Not really.http://www.zavvi.co.uk/dvd/fast-furious/10047591.htmlTheres DVD.Its online you order they post it?:? Free

yeah but i need it tomorrow which i did put in the OP

Original Poster

dcx_badass;6347368

Well unless I run out and break into a load of shops then Ican't say as … Well unless I run out and break into a load of shops then Ican't say as most places online and offline prices differ.

Please do that lol

I went to Bali recently and bought this DVD. Shame you need it for tomorrow as you could of had this

Matrixblade;6347515

I went to Bali recently and bought this DVD. Shame you need it for … I went to Bali recently and bought this DVD. Shame you need it for tomorrow as you could of had this

Well seeing as though the proper release isn't until tomorrow I don't think OP will find a cheap price, best bet would be HMV, tescos or Asda.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7769662
    2. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19247681
    3. The Walking Dead Thread (opinion, spoilers Rumors)74574
    4. Anyone else bored of video gaming3358

See more discussions