Fast Food chains

Have you ever noticed fast food chains like burger king and kfc, all ahve prices that end in a 9. eg £1.99. But when you get to the till they never have enough pennies. This may seem trivial. But supposing they get 200 customers a week without a penny, Thats the tills up £2 a week and then £104 a year, nice bit towards the xmas night out maybe?

what do you all think?

22 Comments

thats because nothing is £100.

if i was gettin this deal for £13 not £12.99 id still be happy tbh

hotukdeals.com/ite…99/

acecatcher3;4322110

if i was gettin this deal for £13 not £12.99 id still be happy t … if i was gettin this deal for £13 not £12.99 id still be happy tbhhttp://www.hotukdeals.com/item/316552/kfc-deal-of-the-century-only-12-99/

No wonder its snowing, look how cold that deal is:whistling:

Original Poster

skusey;4322101

thats because nothing is £100.

usually around tree-fiddy if im nbot mistaken?

ive never experienced anywhere not having a penny to give me

kungfu;4322132

If somewhere hasn't had a penny to give to me I've been given 2 pence before.

kungfu;4322132

pound shop?:whistling:

kungfu;4322132

Same and I'm a KFC regular.

acecatcher3;4322110

if i was gettin this deal for £13 not £12.99 id still be happy t … if i was gettin this deal for £13 not £12.99 id still be happy tbhhttp://www.hotukdeals.com/item/316552/kfc-deal-of-the-century-only-12-99/

Wow, that's a good deal.

I might get 3?

Original Poster

The JFK;4322146

Same and I'm a KFC regular.

kungfu;4322132

cant remeber a time when i was last in kfc and they did have a penny

shosie;4322168

Maybe they just don't like you?

(no hate)

The JFK;4322152

Wow, that's a good deal.I might get 3?

thanks buddy, id say 3 and maybe an avalanche incase ur not full like

Original Poster

The JFK;4322180

Maybe they just don't like you?(no hate)

nah its not just me its the whoke town lol. im temtped to go pay in pennies for something

shosie;4322168

Ask them for two pence and tell them you will give them a penny...then when they do say "oh I'm sorry I don't have one." Then go home and put that extra penny in your Christmas fund box.
Result!

never happened to me...

Original Poster

bellabonkers;4322205

Ask them for two pence and tell them you will give them a penny...then … Ask them for two pence and tell them you will give them a penny...then when they do say "oh I'm sorry I don't have one." Then go home and put that extra penny in your Christmas fund box.Result!

yeha could do that, i bet even if i paid for my meal in pennies they would go oh sorry we dont have any pennies

You'd have to eat a hell of a lot of KFC to see a dent in your pocket from the missing pennies!

Original Poster

Meadsy4742;4322298

You'd have to eat a hell of a lot of KFC to see a dent in your pocket … You'd have to eat a hell of a lot of KFC to see a dent in your pocket from the missing pennies!

missing pennies dont bother me really and tbh i just throw them awat but its the thing that they are getting laodz of customers, and not giving them the penny

I dont understand why takeaways do it, and then turn up at your door and struggle to work out the change. Would be easier if they rounded up to the nearest 5 or 10 for everything

Original Poster

kelly_o_fanatic;4322742

I dont understand why takeaways do it, and then turn up at your door and … I dont understand why takeaways do it, and then turn up at your door and struggle to work out the change. Would be easier if they rounded up to the nearest 5 or 10 for everything

agreed. but its that all this for less then £15 thing cos £14.99 is less obviously

shosie;4322202

im temtped to go pay in pennies for something

haha that made me chuckle.. cud u imagine ther faces wen u turned up with your copper jar haha. x

Original Poster

katiecoggin;4326523

haha that made me chuckle.. cud u imagine ther faces wen u turned up with … haha that made me chuckle.. cud u imagine ther faces wen u turned up with your copper jar haha. x

lol. theyd have to accept it to lolz. and to be od count it out slowly. like. and when i get to ;like 80 go oops lost count and then start over
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Ebid over Ebay22
    2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7763999
    3. Better watch out for these...915
    4. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846088

See more discussions