Found 12th Apr
Who's going to the cinemas to watch "Fast & Furious 8" tonight?

Still not certain if I'm going or not after a stressful day at work but hopefully if I don't fall asleep I might catch the last viewing @ 22:15 In Coventry's Odeon Cinema

14 Comments

its a date!

Original Poster

brilly

its a date!

U in Coventry?

Banned

brilly

its a date!

​bet it is, not!

its on torrents btw - watch it at home

Original Poster

kick_u_in_the_nuts

HD copy or CAM??

kick_u_in_the_nuts

very naughty talking about such things! Is it really worth the risk, To watch an inferior compressed picture or horrid cam copy?.

New laws are coming in now from the big ISP's like BT, Virgin and talktalk using the subscriber alerts programme, which sends legal notices, to those detected by copyright owners as infringing via “unlawful” Peer-to-Peer (P2P) File-Sharing (e.g. BitTorrent) networks (these expose your IP address to the public). If a copyright owner chooses to persue you, or trading standards decide to raid your home or business, you could face a max £50,000 fine and up to a max 10 years jail sentence,

they are closing the net on all this, and already probably know who you are, Unless you are very savvy and careful to cover your tracks( that in itself may attract even more attention from authorities, who may think your a pedo or terrorists hiding behind VPN's to cover your activity). It's a legal and moral minefield, just don't do it, especially don't advertise how others can do it on HUKD's, without warning them of the risks involved and attention they may get from the authorities, and that they could very well be funding crime gangs, human misery and terrorism, through these seemingly harmlessl actions!.

Better off watching a Blue ray or DVD or go to the pictures, it's not worth the risks.

chocci12

​bet it is, not!

god, left early... clammy hands were bad enough but when joe started snoring 10 mins in i was out of there

Moonwolf1976

very naughty talking about such things! Is it really worth the risk, … very naughty talking about such things! Is it really worth the risk, To watch an inferior compressed picture or horrid cam copy?.New laws are coming in now from the big ISP's like BT, Virgin and talktalk using the subscriber alerts programme, which sends legal notices, to those detected by copyright owners as infringing via “unlawful” Peer-to-Peer (P2P) File-Sharing (e.g. BitTorrent) networks (these expose your IP address to the public). If a copyright owner chooses to persue you, or trading standards decide to raid your home or business, you could face a max £50,000 fine and up to a max 10 years jail sentence, they are closing the net on all this, and already probably know who you are, Unless you are very savvy and careful to cover your tracks( that in itself may attract even more attention from authorities, who may think your a pedo or terrorists hiding behind VPN's to cover your activity). It's a legal and moral minefield, just don't do it, especially don't advertise how others can do it on HUKD's, without warning them of the risks involved and attention they may get from the authorities, and that they could very well be funding crime gangs, human misery and terrorism, through these seemingly harmlessl actions!.Better off watching a Blue ray or DVD or go to the pictures, it's not worth the risks.

I suppose they got you hook, line and sinker.

Saw F8 last night. I don't think it's as tightly crafted as some of the last few films but if you want to switch your mind off, watch some gloriously ludicrous and high octane action sequences with some great quips (the Stath is a great addition to the regular cast) then it's hard not to recommend.

Moonwolf1976

very naughty talking about such things! Is it really worth the risk, … very naughty talking about such things! Is it really worth the risk, To watch an inferior compressed picture or horrid cam copy?.New laws are coming in now from the big ISP's like BT, Virgin and talktalk using the subscriber alerts programme, which sends legal notices, to those detected by copyright owners as infringing via “unlawful” Peer-to-Peer (P2P) File-Sharing (e.g. BitTorrent) networks (these expose your IP address to the public). If a copyright owner chooses to persue you, or trading standards decide to raid your home or business, you could face a max £50,000 fine and up to a max 10 years jail sentence, they are closing the net on all this, and already probably know who you are, Unless you are very savvy and careful to cover your tracks( that in itself may attract even more attention from authorities, who may think your a pedo or terrorists hiding behind VPN's to cover your activity). It's a legal and moral minefield, just don't do it, especially don't advertise how others can do it on HUKD's, without warning them of the risks involved and attention they may get from the authorities, and that they could very well be funding crime gangs, human misery and terrorism, through these seemingly harmlessl actions!.Better off watching a Blue ray or DVD or go to the pictures, it's not worth the risks.

KODI....and when that disappears there will be something else. It's a shame the movie companies don't get together and create 1 website where you can pay to watch any film - in cinemas or 50yrs old but that will never happen. They don't think there is a market for people who dislike cinemas, but I suppose I'm the only one who doesn't like people talking throughout the film, getting chair kicked from some brat behind and paying £5 for snacks (and 20mins of adverts, mobiles ringing, no leg room etc etc)

brilly

god, left early... clammy hands were bad enough but when joe started … god, left early... clammy hands were bad enough but when joe started snoring 10 mins in i was out of there

I just hate clammy hands, totally ruins my enjoyment.

https://images-cdn.9gag.com/photo/a8Y45ZY_700b.jpg

splatsplatsplat

I just hate clammy hands, totally ruins my enjoyment.

ah yes popcorn, i also find sausage is the perfect accompaniment to any evening

Moonwolf1976

very naughty talking about such things! Is it really worth the risk, … very naughty talking about such things! Is it really worth the risk, To watch an inferior compressed picture or horrid cam copy?..

OH DEAR

http://i66.tinypic.com/10eoj69.jpg

You know when you put too many ingredients into a simple recipe and it ruins the whole dish.... well that's what this film is like!
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Topcashback Trick or Treat competition59608
    2. Win a £100 Amazon Voucher From LoveMyVouchers11
    3. Win a Fisher-Price Think & Learn Teach 'n tag Movi @ Netmums33
    4. Win a Mama to Bee necklace from Blooming Lovely Jewellery, worth £249! @ Ne…33

See more discussions