Groups

Fat loss tablet recommendation please! really need to lose weight!

I want to lose some weight and I have successfully lost weight in the past using a strict cardio and diet regime with the help of fat loss tablets. In my mid twenties I went from 12 st 11 lb to 10 st 3 lb in approximately 6 months.

I have used nutrex lipo 6 and san tight before and I have had the better results with the latter.

Fast forward and I now weigh 13 and a half stone (probably more I dare not check) and I have become a bit of a flabby daddy :-( , and struggle to do 10 push ups.

Need advice please help! need to lose weight before I turn into a real marshmallow man.

26 Comments

You shouldn't need tablets, eating healthily and exercising should be enough

I use myfitness pal app its great lost half a stone in five weeks with little effort mainly cutting out snacks.

Fat loss/weight loss tablets dont work. Exercise and healthy eating will. Diets wont work because they are only short term unless you start to eat healthy and exercise afterwards.

don't think there are any magic tablets. everyone would be slim if there were.

Original Poster

stuarthanley

Fat loss/weight loss tablets dont work. Exercise and healthy eating … Fat loss/weight loss tablets dont work. Exercise and healthy eating will. Diets wont work because they are only short term unless you start to eat healthy and exercise afterwards.

I used to take 3 tablets per day and jog 1 mile per day/skipping every other day 6 to 7 days per week and the amount of weight I lost was really noticeable.

But if you hadnt taken any tablets, youd have still lost the weight. Weight loss pills are just placebos (unless you are popping laxatives!)
    Edited by: "SJHan" 1st Jan 2015

You need to set a realistic target and a realistic regime. Set it too high and you will get easily disheartened and give up, too low and you will not see fast enough a result and give up. Giving up is the thing to avoid and there's no getting away from the fact that in the first week or so, its going to hurt a bit.
    My technique, which lost me a stone over a 3 month period was to cut lunch down to a cuppa soup and 2 ryvita with a lo fat spread, plus limit to 1 glass of wine a night plus no chocolate at all. There are a million permutations of this, but it basically cut my calorie intake by 20% with a little pain as possible. Another friend of mine lost a stone or more by simply giving up crisps and other salty snacks, which he adored.
    Best of luck, it ain't easy.

Where are you located deal of a lifetime?

Give This a try.
    Just as mentioned before, eating the correct foods is the important part and this site should help, with good information on the right food to eat and how to cook it etc. good luck.

Edited by: "FrootLoop" 1st Jan 2015

rub some bacon on it1 you won't be eating the bacon 2 you will lose weight dancing to the song,glad to help

Original Poster

mintcondition

Where are you located deal of a lifetime?

Sheffield

Original Poster

Does anyone know how many calories are burned doing 12 rounds of shadow boxing?

xls medical are very good. been using them for 8 months alongside healthy eating lost 4 stones (_;) theyr on offer at superdrugs at mo, 3 months supply 99 pounds.

Original Poster

deels

xls medical are very good. been using them for 8 months alongside healthy … xls medical are very good. been using them for 8 months alongside healthy eating lost 4 stones (_;) theyr on offer at superdrugs at mo, 3 months supply 99 pounds.

Might have to check those out. I'm leaning towards getting some Grenade Thermo Detonator weight loss capsules, they appear to have good reviews all around,

DEALofaLifetime

Might have to check those out. I'm leaning towards getting some Grenade … Might have to check those out. I'm leaning towards getting some Grenade Thermo Detonator weight loss capsules, they appear to have good reviews all around,

oh that looks good aswell... good luck with whatever you decide. i made small changes in my diet to begin with and then slowly started adding excercise such as hula hooping oO and zumba.. all at home mind,...none of this zumba class or anything lol. X)

DEALofaLifetime

Does anyone know how many calories are burned doing 12 rounds of shadow … Does anyone know how many calories are burned doing 12 rounds of shadow boxing?

Depends how good your opponent is.

Exercise and an app like MyFitnessPal or CalorieCount. Eat a controlled amount per day and no more (1700 cal) and do some form of exercise be it walking or jogging. Build up exercise intensity over the months.

Glucomannan supplements are one of the few over the counter supplements that have an EFSA claim relating to weight loss. They expand in your stomach so you feel less hungry.

Original Poster

craigstephens

Depends how good your opponent is.

I was shadow boxing an imaginary juan manuel marquez yesterday, today I'll be fighting miguel cotto

Banned

Grenade Thermobolic tablets, I lost about 2 stone using them

wished I could get down to 13 and a half stone, get into swimming and cycling and stay of the booze and fizzy drinks ,and youll feel much better for it.

So you can do 36min of intensive workout (so not unfit) but cant do 10 pushups.

Just cut out the junk. Cut your portion size down. Go lift some iron and forget about the pills.

Maybe look into "7 Keto DHEA" supposed to be one of the only proven slimming pill with no side effects.

It's supposed to speed up your metabolism and therefore burn more calories during the day. I'm skeptical as I believe diet is 80% of weight loss anyway but with a well thought out regime and diet plan these may give you that extra placebo affect if nothing else, an expensive placebo at that!

Original Poster

GAVINLEWISHUKD

So you can do 36min of intensive workout (so not unfit) but cant do 10 … So you can do 36min of intensive workout (so not unfit) but cant do 10 pushups.Just cut out the junk. Cut your portion size down. Go lift some iron and forget about the pills.

I did some shadow boxing yesterday after dowloading a boxing timer app, felt a bit knackered punching air after 9 rounds (_;), anyway tried doing push ups the day before and I struggled to eek out 10.

This is what I used to eat as my dinner. Boil the chicken then griddle. Salad with a small amount of 0% yogurt.

http://i242.photobucket.com/albums/ff26/GAVINLEWISHUKD/DSCF0370.jpg

Here is the food for the rest of the day and lots of black coffee.

http://i242.photobucket.com/albums/ff26/GAVINLEWISHUKD/DSCF0372.jpg

LovingApple

Grenade Thermobolic tablets, I lost about 2 stone using them

Did you change your diet/exercise at all though?
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Best way to use Tesco club card vouchers?910
      2. Virgin Media - what is a good price?615
      3. New Layout is Confusing: How to I navigate to specific items!?67
      4. Looking for help/advice finding a weeks holiday in September please??56

See more discussions