FAT PS3 PRICE

Found 9th Dec 2010
Hello

how much are fat ps3's going for these days?

ive got one of the earlier models which has the extra usb and memory card ports etc.

its got the YYLOD and im ahing and oohing on wether to sell the thing or get it fixed.

4 Comments

Depends what version of the fatty you've got, does it have backwards compatibility, how much HDD space, etc. bare in mind that people will pay less too if it has the YLOD.

twoism

Depends what version of the fatty you've got, does it have backwards … Depends what version of the fatty you've got, does it have backwards compatibility, how much HDD space, etc. bare in mind that people will pay less too if it has the YLOD.

There is only one model with memory card slots.

An unopened YLOD console is worth around £40 - £50 on average.

Original Poster

twoism

Depends what version of the fatty you've got, does it have backwards … Depends what version of the fatty you've got, does it have backwards compatibility, how much HDD space, etc. bare in mind that people will pay less too if it has the YLOD.

yeah its the one with backwards compatibility. any reliable cheap places who fix the YLOD problem. if its only worth that much, i might as well fix it and have it as a media machine/blu ray player.

any good sites which explain the multimedia stuff of the ps3?

ive been thinking about getting a pc tower and hooking it up with my tv solely as a media unit so i can watch my movies,pics,music etc direct from the tower.

depnds what i can do with the ps3 really.

any ideas guys.

and again, thanks for helping me out this much.

Banned

The fat 60GB ones tend to go for a bit more with YLOD as they are the PS2 backwards compatible model, more like 50-60
Or if you are technically minded, have a go at fixing it yourself.
DIY Repair
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. PlayStation VR is the number 1 selling product on Amazon right now1326
    2. Any Xbox One news today?2366196
    3. Without saying how old you are, Name one thing from your childhood someone …62102
    4. fifa44

See more discussions