Groups

Fat Strippers/Weight loss pills

Banned
    I was just wondering if anyone can reccomend any particular fat stripper or weight loss pills?

I am by no means a large person, just have a bit of stubborn belly and hip fat. So not looking for anything too mental...

Thanks.

20 Comments

gym pills

Nope, eat less, exercise more.

Original Poster Banned

I eat well and exercise plenty.

As I said, stubborn fat.

I would expect the pills to be taken along with exercise and a healthy diet, I'm not stupid.

you want me to recommend a fat stripper?!

Original Poster Banned

roryk83

you want me to recommend a fat stripper?!

Bud dum ching.

I have lots and lots of Alli??? Ordered some they didnt arrive,rang up and got sent some more and they both turned up. Brilliant for weight loss. I have used them before and lost around 3lb a week

By the way i'm not fat I'm around 10st 4 and 5ft 6.They say Alli is not recommended but they do work.As you may have heard though the side effects are bad-but the results are good if you can stick at it! The last time i went on the diet i stopped as couldnt bare the stomach cramps etc...but deffo going start again after xmas x

parisp

By the way i'm not fat I'm around 10st 4 and 5ft 6.They say Alli is not … By the way i'm not fat I'm around 10st 4 and 5ft 6.They say Alli is not recommended but they do work.As you may have heard though the side effects are bad-but the results are good if you can stick at it! The last time i went on the diet i stopped as couldnt bare the stomach cramps etc...but deffo going start again after xmas x

Where did you order them from?? Are you sure they are not fake??

No, im sure! I ordered them from Asda!

The side effects which i had are expected believe it or not. The more fat you eat the more you will 'pay' Kind of teaches you a lesson not to eat fat!

Banned

Interesting to go along with my excercise on the kinect box..:)

Oh and Parisp sorry to sound stupid but what are the side effects??? Coz I eat loads of crap!!
    Edited by: "SLICKC" 29th Dec 2010

Yes i have the Kinect, and tell you something it will save me loads as i wont need to join the gym! I have Dance Central and busting me moves on there everyday is soo good for me- my bones are aching! Im going to get a fitness game for it as i have no doubt that it will be brilliant! My diet starts on the 2nd Jan!

I agree i dont think diet pills actually do anything,but for me its in my mind.I know ive had a pill so try not to eat fat.If it takes diet pills to help me,i'll use them!

tinkerbell28

Fab workout the kinect isn't it, I

OMG yes! Deffo getting a fitness game as it will be brilliant! Im crap at the dancing one but i have fun trying to be as good as the dancer!!!! Love the freestyle part as well...speeding it up makes me look a bit better ha ha x

SLICKC

Interesting to go along with my excercise on the kinect box..:)Oh and … Interesting to go along with my excercise on the kinect box..:)Oh and Parisp sorry to sound stupid but what are the side effects??? Coz I eat loads of crap!!

Well I had stomach cramps often and you need to go the toilet as soon as you've had something to eat.If you eat healthy this wont happen.I carried on eating as normal but you will pay for it.Also i found that if i was at work and couldnt go to the loo it made the pain unbearable.I wouldn't advise them if you work full time.I think you get the jist but i dont want to repeat some of my experiences lol!
    I did lose weight on them without exercising but this time i will be trying harder,eating more healthy and exercising, so hope to lose more weight ( i say this now!)

you cant spot reduce fat. Diet and exercise and patience.

tinkerbell28

HA! Got a few drunken achieves at Xmas as I had a "practice" when kids … HA! Got a few drunken achieves at Xmas as I had a "practice" when kids were at school, but you get it in the end, the dance one is my fav!

Cant beat a sneaky 'practice' I find it quite embarrasing when my hubby is in the room.If im on my own i can do better!

Banned

parisp

Well I had stomach cramps often and you need to go the toilet as soon as … Well I had stomach cramps often and you need to go the toilet as soon as you've had something to eat.If you eat healthy this wont happen.I carried on eating as normal but you will pay for it.Also i found that if i was at work and couldnt go to the loo it made the pain unbearable.I wouldn't advise them if you work full time.I think you get the jist but i dont want to repeat some of my experiences lol!I did lose weight on them without exercising but this time i will be trying harder,eating more healthy and exercising, so hope to lose more weight ( i say this now!)

Good luck to you Im also going to cut the fat and hopefully new year new start I went shopping today and 3 people asked if I was up the duff (Rude B*****ds) so Im motivated for next year. Bring it on 2011. We should make a thread and update each other<
    SC xx

After i gave birth to my daughter, i was asked when am i due! I think the person asking is more embarrassed!

Banned

lol my youngest is 9 months old I was gutted I was like NO IM NOT!!! Also said WHY??? Do I look big?? lol
    I need/want/must shift that extra flab!!!
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. word association Game73944529
      2. Meerkat Movies (2 for 1 Cinema Codes) | Official Trading Thread424414492
      3. Microsoft approve Hyperkin's remake of the OG Xbox controller11
      4. Underrated/unappreciated movies.2836

See more discussions