Groups

Fatcheese cashback - is it any good?

was looking for cashback on making a hotel booking on a company called booking.com

fatcheese cashback seem to be the only casback site who offer cashback for booking.com

any experiance anyone and if so does anyone want to recommend me, i think it's £5 for a referral

6 Comments

I'm a member mate if u wanna pm your email ill refer you I joined for booking.com cashback too the only problem is they charge £5 a year unlike more popular sites like topcashback

If that's the only place doing cashback, I guess its worth a shot anyway.

But if you're relying on the cashback (i.e. can't afford the booking without the cashback) then i'd reconsider.
    It's best to see cashback as a bonus rather than factoring it into the cost of a purchase and then struggling if they dont pay out

Original Poster

oldmanhouse

If that's the only place doing cashback, I guess its worth a shot … If that's the only place doing cashback, I guess its worth a shot anyway.But if you're relying on the cashback (i.e. can't afford the booking without the cashback) then i'd reconsider.It's best to see cashback as a bonus rather than factoring it into the cost of a purchase and then struggling if they dont pay out

thank you both, will reply to the referral link from aaron14danni

they seem quite good, they have a few comps in the forum atm too

anyone on here got a fatcheese referral link?

fuey

anyone on here got a fatcheese referral link?

They stopped paying last year.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Sky Fibre Max22
      2. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …4562136
      3. Jeremy Corbyn #traingate1519
      4. Veteran TV presenter doesn't die but gets damages from the Police - is that…1011

See more discussions