Groups

father christmas getting all the credit.

anybody else get slightly annoyed at santa getting all the credit ?

i know its magical and all that for the kids but come on i have been working all year for this and peeing about all night building things and setting everything up and where is he ? sat on he's fat a** eating all the mince pies and taking all the credit.

sorry in advance i have seen the state of some of the threads tonight and thought i would add to them

22 Comments

He's taking all the credit but you're also lying to your kids about santa so he deserves all the credit :P

sorry to burst the bubble but santa ain't coming so don't bother with the mince pies lol merry Christmas

at least your kids still believe, my kids no longer do so & I'm STILL paying for it, slightly annoyed doesn't come close

Youve obviously never seen arthur christmas

To be fair he always delivers on time and leaves the parcels in a safe place, other delivery companies should take note!

Enjoy the fact that your kids still believe in him. So many people are jaded these days, don't become one of them.

Always told my kids we buy the expensive gifts ie the laptops they've asked for this year, and Santa will bring one or two other presents off their list and some for the stocking.

I tell my kids that santa has had to outsource to Hermes as he's so busy. Oh what fun we have playing 'hunt the (somewhat damaged) parcels'. One in the recycle bin, one under the patio chair, one casually thrown over the back fence, one left at the next door neighbour's (that one is not found for at least four days though, due to santa and Hermes forgetting to leave a note!). Then there's the final, magical present that is so magical Hermes have turned it invisible! Oh the joy.

Lol. My daughter actually begged to go to bed tonight, so she could make sure she was asleep in time for him to get here.
    Fab!
    Edited by: "chuckiedoll" 24th Dec 2016

What are you saying???.......Santa doesn't deliver the presents????

barriey

Course he does!
    He's got a mince pie & shot of brandy & a carrot for the reindeer here waiting for him!

barriey

Of course OP isn't saying that.. right?

My dreams may be utterly shattered if so.

chuckiedoll

Course he does! He's got a mince pie & shot of brandy & a carrot for the … Course he does! He's got a mince pie & shot of brandy & a carrot for the reindeer here waiting for him!

Phew!!!

I want the credit for the awesome presents so my son knows we pick them and pay for them but we then send them to santa and if he is good santa will bring them Xmas eve. Santa can only have credit for the Xmas magic in my house!

We say who the presents are from but that Santa delivers them.
    Why should he get the credit lol

Happy Christmas everyone!

But it's still worth the look on their wee faces in the morning
    My 7 year old got his Christmas Eve box delivered with his pjs slippers etc in it and he was so excited about the £8 slippers think I might take them back and wrap them up again for him lol x

Christmas is a magic monument for young children
    And the look on their faces when they look under the tree

And there's nothing there is priceless

He's only coming to empty his sack!.

Original Poster

finally finished doing santas job now im just hoping the kids have a lie in because i am shattered had to build a paw patrol look out tower with the worst screwdriver ever, my hands are full of blood an blisters thanks for the help father christmas X) hope the kids like it lol

The presents in the stocking by the bed are from Santa, the ones round the tree are from family- simples.

Sambat

The presents in the stocking by the bed are from Santa, the ones round … The presents in the stocking by the bed are from Santa, the ones round the tree are from family- simples.

It is very similar in my household, just the other way round. Presents from trees are from santa and the ones under the table is from family.

shauneco

He's only coming to empty his sack!.

The worrying thing is that it's at the end of the kids beds!
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. which drill bit set for bosch cordless drill ixo range? hex?11
      2. GP Vaccinations: telling patient they are out of stock and go private44
      3. Has your £2.50 Topcashback been paid from the last offer?22
      4. Ripped off by GearBest, VERY ANGRY!2027

See more discussions