Groups

Father Kills Daughter Over Xbox Console

17 Comments

Poor baby. :-( ]Here's the link again to save people copying and pasting.

WTF..... should hang him :x

I found this quote, as the one linked to makes no mention from anyone apart from the D.A.'s office linking it to an 'Xbox'

So, this Xbox connection? Why in a town that has the highest murder rate … So, this Xbox connection? Why in a town that has the highest murder rate in the United States is the only story that gets widely reported the one with a video games connection? Could it be simply a convenient cover under which a lazy media and conniving politicians can sweep the real issues? Were there possibly other reasons for a grown man to murder his own daughter?

That's really awful, poor baby :cry:

Thats horrible

Philadelphia, thats all ya need to know.

I hope that Karma balances out whilst he is inside.

Innocence died that day.

*******o

b.a.s.t.a.r.d.o

OMG - That's terrible, beggers belief :?

Banned

Jesus Some People

this is just unbelievable!!!!!!!!!

This is so unbelievable, i myself have a little girl (19 months old) who i love to bits and play own a xbox 360 (sadly addicted :cry:) and reading this article has made me enraged and angry.

I agree with amanda f he should be hung!

Original Poster

I imagine he sat there and ignored her,she knew when it went off he stopped so probably pulled it out.In saying that I know loads of toddlers who pull at anything,its what they do.Too much temptation,just like a button.

Banned

complete idiot

It's sickening! He should be left to rot!!

The swear filter wouldn't be able to cope with what i want to say about this monster!
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. word association Game74044549
      2. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19047161
      3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767399
      4. So Brexit isn't going how a lot of Brexiters thought it would28107

See more discussions