Groups

Fathers Day

Is coming up soon....

Has anyone already got the 'ultimate' gift, or wish list....?

I always get the standard... Books, CD's, Socks blada blada blada!!

Any ideas? (Can go halfs with my brother, so anything upto £100 or less)

Cheers!

35 Comments

my dad gets a home made card from my kids and whatever i can afford at the time :lol: bless him lol but he is fussy lol

my OH is getting tickets to see War of the Worlds at the O2 with our girls. Had to get them before crimbo, so he better like it.

ClarityofMind;5492248

my OH is getting tickets to see War of the Worlds at the O2 with our … my OH is getting tickets to see War of the Worlds at the O2 with our girls. Had to get them before crimbo, so he better like it.

oh just remembered i need to buy the kids dad something :lol: first fathers day being seperated :lol:

lfc_engravedonheart;5492270

oh just remembered i need to buy the kids dad something :lol: first … oh just remembered i need to buy the kids dad something :lol: first fathers day being seperated :lol:

aww hon :? I'm sorry

my first ever fathers day this year, wonder i'll get?

i got my dad the pure highway in car dab radio, its £60 on amazon, its so he can listen to planet rock in the car

souljacker;5492295

my first ever fathers day this year, wonder i'll get?

a big poopy nappy if you're lucky lol:)

Banned

my dad just gets a card, gosh that makes me sound a tight ass

ClarityofMind;5492313

a big poopy nappy if you're lucky lol:)

yeah probably, already had plenty of them :thumbsup:

Original Poster

He's the sort of guy who has 'everything'! I have the same issues every Father's Day, Birthday and Xmas......

Our school does a fathers day sale - where the Parents Association opens a shop for 2 days.

The children are able to choose a gift, card and gift bag for £5. It is really good value for money and the children feel like they shopped themselves.

We don't really buy presents for fathers day normally, but we do go out for a meal together... This year it is Cafe Uno as we have 4x the clubcard vouchers.

souljacker;5492333

yeah probably, already had plenty of them :thumbsup:

that genuinely sounds lovely. There's nothing like having a new baby, so precious

im off to cyprus the day before fathers day lol so my dads gettin a text lol

I might buy my dad something for his new motorbike...he's just bought loads of stuff for it. :giggle:

My dad doesn't really like anything other than tools for his work and motorbikes, so it'll have to be that or he likes going for long drives, so that's the minimum I'll do with him.

My ex's son used to always buy me a humourous card and put some money in the envelop...I'd never accept his money but it was nice that he was willing to give me something out of his hard earned pocket money.

I've bought my dad a special bottle of that welsh single malt whiskey (perdyn or something) for £30.

Got my OH one of those panasonic lunix cameras from the kids.

Original Poster

OK... I need some ideas!!!

cw9652;5493686

OK... I need some ideas!!!

flowers

Original Poster

ilovelilac;5493691

flowers

No, My non Gay Dad..... :-D

cw9652;5493694

a nice wristwatch maybe and comfy shoes?

Original Poster

He has a new watch... And what are comfy shoes??

cw9652;5493699

He has a new watch... And what are comfy shoes??

dunno thought twas only girls that complains when their shoes hurt but my OH has some shoes that hurts so we had to get him something a bit more 'cushiony' lol

belts?

shirt? tie ?

Original Poster

Done
    Done
    Done....

He's soo hard to pick for!!!!!

cw9652;5493735

DoneDoneDone....He's soo hard to pick for!!!!!

a new tv lol

Original Poster

Seriously..... I need something to get him something different...

(He has one)

I just get my dad a bottle of wine, he's always happy with that lol

cw9652;5493744

Seriously..... I need something to get him something different...(He has … Seriously..... I need something to get him something different...(He has one)

get him an organiser, a nice leather one lol

or digital :w00t:

Original Poster

ilovelilac;5493765

get him an organiser, a nice leather one lolor digital :w00t:

Interesting........

Original Poster

RuthIess;5493755

I just get my dad a bottle of wine, he's always happy with that lol

I know, but he just took me and my Brother to the Florida Keys fishing last week, so want to say thanks for that too....

cw9652;5493768

I know, but he just took me and my Brother to the Florida Keys fishing … I know, but he just took me and my Brother to the Florida Keys fishing last week, so want to say thanks for that too....

Oh kind dad. :thumbsup:

My dada has a fair bit of money and i have none, seeing as i have 2 kids and waste whatever i do get, so he's not fussed. One bottle less for him to buy i guess

cw9652;5493767

Interesting........

or just get him cool accessories from shops like T.M Lewin or say Savile row, cuff links ties and stuff good quality, im sure he'll appreciate them :thumbsup:

ilovelilac;5493691

flowers

cw9652;5493694

I get my dad flowers.......but then again, he is gay :thumbsup:

Butterflies;5492356

Our school does a fathers day sale - where the Parents Association opens … Our school does a fathers day sale - where the Parents Association opens a shop for 2 days.The children are able to choose a gift, card and gift bag for £5. It is really good value for money and the children feel like they shopped themselves.We don't really buy presents for fathers day normally, but we do go out for a meal together... This year it is Cafe Uno as we have 4x the clubcard vouchers.

That sounds really good. I remember the school doing a christmas shop and I loved buying presents for my parents and brother. Total crap for ridiculous prices though.

What about the o2 joggler?

Grr, my Dad is so fussy. Half of this either wouldn't be appreciated or he already has grown tired of.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Win a Davosa Ternos Submariner Wristwatch worth £64578
      2. Win 1 of 3 x £1000 Selfridges vouchers with Virgin Trains1211
      3. Win a luxury eight-night break for two in Malaysia with Ushvani Spa and Tra…55
      4. Win a safari adventure & claim a free Chicago Town pizza coupon44

See more discussions