Expired

Fathers Day Gifts.....

10 replies
Found 1st Jun 2008
I am after the perfect Fathers Day gift for as little as possible!!

Any ideas considered, and REP given for the best suggestions...

Thanks in advance....

10 Comments

A pint!
A book,
A tie,
some cuflinks...lol broad question so really depends what he likes and what price range your looking in.

i got my dad a barrel of heiniken, his fav beer lol, on offer at the Co-op for 11.99, in bj anyways, is equivelant of about 12 cans which is about 12 anyway, so the barrel is a novelty lol

Did i win

I like the idea of a photo card, i had an email from truprint saying i could make one for just 99p which i think is a bargain just enter DAD99 at the checkout!

i like that idea too ^^^

The gentlemans ballscratcher from play.com - play.com/Gad…e=0 - its usually £4.99 in their many habitual sales, but its a quite robust implement which serves more than just ballscratching purposes.

Side note, I love the way that play.com have the option to sell these USED! no used ones available thankfully

Original Poster

4241mackay;2223904

i got my dad a barrel of heiniken, his fav beer lol, on offer at the … i got my dad a barrel of heiniken, his fav beer lol, on offer at the Co-op for 11.99, in bj anyways, is equivelant of about 12 cans which is about 12 anyway, so the barrel is a novelty lol :DDid i win

Think this could be a winner!! Tempted to pick one up for me anyway....REP given

mbgringo;2225191

The gentlemans ballscratcher from play.com - … The gentlemans ballscratcher from play.com - http://www.play.com/Gadgets/Gadgets/4-/479011/-/Product.html?searchstring=ballscratcher&searchsource=0 - its usually £4.99 in their many habitual sales, but its a quite robust implement which serves more than just ballscratching purposes. Side note, I love the way that play.com have the option to sell these USED! no used ones available thankfully

I love Beer, thats fine, and i'm no sore loser. But i am concerned you haven't considered fully the applications and benifits the ballscratcher presents. Its not just a novelty, its a hygiene essential. All i will do is quote a famous bleach products advert "there are more germs under your fingernails than in the bowl (or seat, probably seat thinking about it . . . ) of your toilet". I'll leave it with you. You can't put a price on the health of your nearest and dearest . . :-D

lmao ^

princessboo;2224350

I like the idea of a photo card, i had an email from truprint saying i … I like the idea of a photo card, i had an email from truprint saying i could make one for just 99p which i think is a bargain just enter DAD99 at the checkout!

i done that for my dad and boyfriend ti got them a few day ago and they look fab

i always find gifts a bit ****, unless it's something useful like beer or whiskey, it just gets looked at once or twice then put at the back of a drawer until the next big clear out. I'm taking my dad out for the day, tour of wembley, followed by a couple of pints somewhere in London. Somehting to remember then. Last year we did the tour of Lords (cricket ground) was a cracking day out.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Computer upgrades89
    2. Invisalign dental braces in London22
    3. Whey protien629
    4. Gearbest: Order - Nowhere to be seen...811

See more discussions