Found 27th May 2009
Ive done all the photo mugs, keyrings etc over the years. I would like some ideas on stuff blokes would really like!! NO im not getting a years supply of NUTS magazine either before you lot suggest it! Lol
He likes online Gaming, Xbox 360 and Wii.
He plays more on the 360 to be honest.
Would any of you know of any new gadgets, xbox stuff i could get him? Max im spending is £40.

Thanks in advance

xx

35 Comments

im gonna check this later for ideas x

gaming chair? (not sure on price of them)

Original Poster

yeah got one for this 30th bday, he used it twice and its in a cubboard now! Something i can sell when i do a bootsale i suppose!
MEN! loll

Original Poster

starsparkle2311;5334220

slippers:thumbsup:

pmsl

Hopefully i'll be getting a four foot spirit level.

I presume he has a wireless headset for the 360?

Banned

never made a big thing here out of mothers/fathers day, just a card and a little gesture should suffice

concert tickets to an eighties night - i believe bananarama/belinda carlisle and human league are touring together - is he the right age?

Original Poster

RedIron;5334229

Hopefully i'll be getting a four foot spirit level.I presume he has a … Hopefully i'll be getting a four foot spirit level.I presume he has a wireless headset for the 360?

now when is saw the thread about wireless head sets, i thought that, ive seen him with one on, ive been hunting around for it, cos i couldnt remember if it was wireless!! how much notice do i take! hahah

Original Poster

ohh daughter just told me the headset he wears plug into the xbox controller??

:)what about the ear force x3 headset my son asked for this but it was on preorder at the time of his birthday,he says its super duper of all head sets for the xbox360 ,mabey someone else can tell you a bit more.

xbox live subscription?

Original Poster

blackpeppa;5334238

concert tickets to an eighties night - i believe bananarama/belinda … concert tickets to an eighties night - i believe bananarama/belinda carlisle and human league are touring together - is he the right age?

heheh I AM though and love the 80s!!! hes slightly younger than me though.

Original Poster

karen21101;5334247

:)what about the ear force x3 headset my son asked for this but it was on … :)what about the ear force x3 headset my son asked for this but it was on preorder at the time of his birthday,he says its super duper of all head sets for the xbox360 ,mabey someone else can tell you a bit more.

THAT im gonna google now and look into!

my hubby is so easy to buy for, he has long lists of books, cd's, dvds, games etc he desires.

I get hubby and kids literally to write me lists of what they'd like then when family or friends ask me what thye'd want I've always got lots of options i can pass on to them too.

makes life so much easier lol

ask him what he'd buy for himself if he had the option and keep your eyes out for things he'd need.

my hubby was moaning earlier he wanted some new trainers and he's always needing more work clothes. I'ma go for these for fathers day the kids always buy him little gifts of socks n stuff out of their own money too.

pcnutta;5334274

heheh I AM though and love the 80s!!! hes slightly younger than me though.

don't think the 90's bands have started their come-back tours yet!!!!

Original Poster

barky;5334266

xbox live subscription?

I got him one of those, dunno how long i was for though, hmmm maybe an idea actually!

Original Poster

blackpeppa;5334289

don't think the 90's bands have started their come-back tours yet!!!!

heheh , :thumbsup:

my hubby likes a really decent bottle of whisky - something i would kill him for if he just bought for himself as its so expensive - clearly i don't confess my extravagenses as i do all the banking

Original Poster

ClarityofMind;5334286

my hubby is so easy to buy for, he has long lists of books, cd's, dvds, … my hubby is so easy to buy for, he has long lists of books, cd's, dvds, games etc he desires.I get hubby and kids literally to write me lists of what they'd like then when family or friends ask me what thye'd want I've always got lots of options i can pass on to them too.makes life so much easier lolask him what he'd buy for himself if he had the option and keep your eyes out for things he'd need.my hubby was moaning earlier he wanted some new trainers and he's always needing more work clothes. I'ma go for these for fathers day the kids always buy him little gifts of socks n stuff out of their own money too.

Yeah i can normally figure out what he wants. He hasnt been hinting or mentioning anything. Except that he wants to buy some more tropical fish for his tank! LOLL ( an idea i suppose!)

pcnutta;5334313

Yeah i can normally figure out what he wants. He hasnt been hinting or … Yeah i can normally figure out what he wants. He hasnt been hinting or mentioning anything. Except that he wants to buy some more tropical fish for his tank! LOLL ( an idea i suppose!)

that sounds lovely. Clean out the tank, get some new plants, a decoration or two and some gorgeous fish ( check with the aquarium owner which you can buy to live happily together ) and see his look of surprise Bet he'll remember you did that way longer than he'll remember a game!

of course you could just get yourself down to lasenza.

Original Poster

barky;5334367

of course you could just get yourself down to lasenza.

LOLLLLLLLLLLll weve been married 3 weeks now!! all that stopped 2 weeks and 6 days ago;-)

Original Poster

ClarityofMind;5334357

that sounds lovely. Clean out the tank, get some new plants, a decoration … that sounds lovely. Clean out the tank, get some new plants, a decoration or two and some gorgeous fish ( check with the aquarium owner which you can buy to live happily together ) and see his look of surprise Bet he'll remember you did that way longer than he'll remember a game!

I think thats the one im may do,, will ring the shop he uses tomorrow and maybe they do vouchers so he can choose the fish... OR!! ( this is gonna sound sad now!) loll he buys practical fishkeeping magazine every month.... maybe a yrs subscription:-D

Original Poster

OMG he spends nearly 50 quid a year on blooming fish magazines! loll jeeeez loll

Banned

Is this fathers day or husbands day?

I'm confused but this day is for your kids to treat their father and you to treat YOUR father......

......maybe I've got it wrong

I was thinking of the music thing for the Wii, one where ya hit them drum things...whats it called?

when is fathers day? (she says hoping her dad is out of the country..... lol)

Kitten13;5334591

when is fathers day? (she says hoping her dad is out of the country..... … when is fathers day? (she says hoping her dad is out of the country..... lol)

was just thinking the same . i have no idea when it is lol :oops:

Original Poster

goldmax;5334484

Is this fathers day or husbands day?I'm confused but this day is for your … Is this fathers day or husbands day?I'm confused but this day is for your kids to treat their father and you to treat YOUR father............maybe I've got it wrong

I dont have a dad here and my kids are in education, they do not earn any money, so i buy the gifts and card they sign it. Hey presto.

( They make breakfast in bed etc though)

louise.123;5334670

was just thinking the same . i have no idea when it is lol :oops:

Fathers day is June 21st

damn, I am home and so is he..... lol... means i have to get him somthing now.... lol...

Banned

pcnutta;5334674

I dont have a dad here and my kids are in education, they do not earn any … I dont have a dad here and my kids are in education, they do not earn any money, so i buy the gifts and card they sign it. Hey presto.( They make breakfast in bed etc though)

I'll let you off then:)

Original Poster

Just to let you know ive bought him 6 months practical fishkeeping subscription! loll exciting hey! hahha
and i will pick up an xbox game...

cheers everyone

Original Poster

Lulu'sMammy;5334521

I was thinking of the music thing for the Wii, one where ya hit them drum … I was thinking of the music thing for the Wii, one where ya hit them drum things...whats it called?

rock band?

guitar, mic, drums etc.. its great!!

Take him (you and the little one!) to Drayton Manor / Thomas Land on Fathers Days.... Daddy's get in for FREE!
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Mobile phone advice22
    2. Anyone know of any budget laptops which charge through USB-C?55
    3. Netflix Family - Anyone got any places going?23
    4. dakine backpacks22

See more discussions