Groups

Faulry electric stuff

are there any websites out there that sell faulty electronics, ie dvd players, tv's games consoles, im aware of ebay, any help appreciated

4 Comments

this ]site sells faulty electrical goods in bulk hope this helps

unless you are a fully qualified electrician, it is against the law for them to sell and you to buy.

You will find that this is why recycling centres no longer sell electrical items

pcfairs;1767228

unless you are a fully qualified electrician, it is against the law for … unless you are a fully qualified electrician, it is against the law for them to sell and you to buy.You will find that this is why recycling centres no longer sell electrical items

the same with charity shops, which is a shame because im sure they could make a lot of money from certain stuff

Think i read about your other post and your interest, i appreciate you may find this a nice idea for a hobby but you could end up in no end of trouble, take some legal advice.
    For example repairing and reselling stuff qualifies you as a business, disposing of stuff you cant fix or that you have stripped for parts leaves u wide open to all sorts of waste disposal regulations.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. word association Game74044549
      2. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19047161
      3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767399
      4. So Brexit isn't going how a lot of Brexiters thought it would28107

See more discussions