Groups

faults with the nintendo DS and DS lite

2 ds lites and one DS all have the same problem, the pen calibration is off, I have re calibrated them all but one stays about 5mils fon the pen point making games and writting hard and the others seem to be fine if teh pen is at the bottom or top but in the middle it is about 5 mils off above the pen point, just wondered if this is a common fault, or if i can re boot them from scratch to see if that helps, any input would be greatfull, ps, the 4rth one works fine,
    thanks
    fizzie xx

8 Comments

When the calibration goes then it's usually a downhill slope from there. Maybe a call to Nintendo will help. I rang them today when my Wii went screwy and they were excellent and very helpful.

Banned

Syzable

When the calibration goes then it's usually a downhill slope from there. … When the calibration goes then it's usually a downhill slope from there. Maybe a call to Nintendo will help. I rang them today when my Wii went screwy and they were excellent and very helpful.

I agree, call them they are usually good.

Original Poster

what was the number you called?

0870 6060 247 :thumbsup: Not sure of the opening times though.

Banned

Syzable

0870 6060 247 :thumbsup: Not sure of the opening times though.

Beat me:giggle:

Original Poster

thanks 8:30am till 7pm opening, i'll call them tomorrow, thanks

Original Poster

rep given to you both, thanks xx

had this with mine get a paintbrush or a tooth brush make sure its clean though !. use teh top of the toothbrush and gentally put it under the side of the lcd screen. pieces of stuff can go under there somtime just use tooth brush to clean it out and then recabilate again if it dont work i duno but use a weak / soft head tooth brush not a medium etc. a paintbrush does good though
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Magazine competitions - Issue 39 @ tvchoicemagazine.co.uk44
      2. Win a Karcher Xpert Pressure Washer88
      3. Win 1 of 3 x £1000 Selfridges vouchers with Virgin Trains98
      4. Win a safari adventure & claim a free Chicago Town pizza coupon33

See more discussions