Groups

Faulty 32GB iPhone 3Gs

Hi

My mate has a 32GB 3Gs iPhone mint condition with original box and accessories the only thing is - it doesn't power on at all.

Any ideas of what may be the problem and what it may be worth ?

Also chances of apple sorting it ?

Cheers all and Merry Christmas !
    James

6 Comments

if ur looking to sell, i'd be interested.

just go to apple genius bar or sell to me

Original Poster

virus_786;7322858

if ur looking to sell, i'd be interested.

strike;7322865

just go to apple genius bar or sell to me

None of you have said how much it is worth tho

And would the genius bar sort it ? as it is definitely in warranty

Take it to an Apple Genius bar. At best you'll get a new one for free. At worst you'll have to pay £140 for a brand new, identical replacement - which for a 32GB 3GS isn't too bad.

james_lfc;7322880

None of you have said how much it is worth tho And would the genius … None of you have said how much it is worth tho And would the genius bar sort it ? as it is definitely in warranty

A Genius bar will definitely sort it, and if it's in warranty they'll probably replace it for free. Make sure you book an appointment though, don't just turn up.

Also, it'll be worth a good whack, £300 or so, since someone else will probably buy it just to take it to a Genius bar themselves :).

Original Poster

nickw90;7322893

A Genius bar will definitely sort it, and if it's in warranty they'll … A Genius bar will definitely sort it, and if it's in warranty they'll probably replace it for free. Make sure you book an appointment though, don't just turn up.Also, it'll be worth a good whack, £300 or so, since someone else will probably buy it just to take it to a Genius bar themselves :).

Thanks a lot mate and Merry Christmas
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19047132
      2. Do cheeky drivers annoy you when they park outside your house and leave it …2240
      3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767346
      4. What would be HELL to you?2634

See more discussions