Found 6th Jan 2015
Ok this may be a stupid question due to rrp issues etc but am I able to advertise a wanted ad for a faulty ps4 on here? Thanks all

1. Ask
Groups
  1. Ask
11 Comments

I don't see anything in the prohibited items list that would stop you from doing so. When it comes to RRP comparison, I think you'd just be looking at the RRP for a new PS4 so there's probably no issue there.

Hopefully you'll be able to get an 'official' reply to confirm shortly.
Edited by: "Illusionary" 6th Jan 2015

He said wanted, not for sale.

willhay555

He said wanted, not for sale.

Ah yes, apologies. Still, i think that most of my post holds true regardless.

Original Poster

Comment

Illusionary

Ah yes, apologies. Still, i think that most of my post holds true … Ah yes, apologies. Still, i think that most of my post holds true regardless.

I believe it would still apply I just don't want to get in trouble with the powers that be lol

barrel24

CommentI believe it would still apply I just don't want to get in trouble … CommentI believe it would still apply I just don't want to get in trouble with the powers that be lol

If you're posting in good faith I don't think you need to worry too much - at worst, you'd just get the thread closed. That said, I'd suggest allowing some time for the mod team to see/reply to this thread, and/or drop a PM across to one of them directly.

Original Poster

Comment

Illusionary

If you're posting in good faith I don't think you need to worry too much … If you're posting in good faith I don't think you need to worry too much - at worst, you'd just get the thread closed. That said, I'd suggest allowing some time for the mod team to see/reply to this thread, and/or drop a PM across to one of them directly.

Thanks for your help guys I will wait for a mod to pop along or will message one. Thanks again

out of curiosity... why do you want a faulty console?

Original Poster

Comment

somaKing

out of curiosity... why do you want a faulty console?

To try and get a console slightly cheaper than new as I am happy to risk it and repair it as I wouldn't be bothered about voiding the warranty (it may already be void or expired) that way I'm helping somebody out with money towards a replacement and stopping it going in landfill whilst getting a console with a bit of work repairing it cheaper than I would buying new. If that makes sense

blimey. good luck.

Original Poster

Comment

somaKing

blimey. good luck.

Tbh playstations are quite reparable if your used to electronics. But as with any repair its a big risk. It's how I got my new iPhone 5s for £150 as the power button wasn't working so wouldn't turn on. So took it all apart replaced the power button and it all works great.

Can't see a problem.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. The never ending counting with pictures thread !4604817
    2. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19247640
    3. Wow apple you really are bad1623
    4. 5 Letter Scrabble Game52522873

See more discussions