Groups

Faulty LCD TV

Hi all, my mums lcd tv as a problem and i hope someone can help me out......

The problem is when watching it, there is lots of red outlines and red shade all over the screen...... It is a really deep red, a bit like when you get red eye on a photo......
    For instance if someone or something is on the screen, the person/object as a deep red outline around it, and also patches of shaded red on the screen also....

Can someone tell me if this is fixable and at what cost???? Or even point me to a website where someone else could help me.... Hope this makes sense

Thanks in advance..

4 Comments

Original Poster

bump bump:oops:

Is the scart lead plugged in properly:?

unplug from wall for a few minutes . change all scarts to devices make sure plugged in properly and non have come loose turn down colour to just above black and white then +5 (max)

try typing the model number into the search bar at avforums, you're far more likely to find relevant information there, such as any common problems, and best setting guides.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …59
      2. So, whose already pre-ordered a Scorpio and where from?1646
      3. Who's getting the Xbox X Scorpio? 60 day satisfaction44
      4. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764452

See more discussions