Faulty Nintendo Wii :(

Hello

I managed to purchase a Wii last week but it is faulty as it just freezes on start up.

I have called the customer service helpline which is pre-recorded and it advises that I should send it to them explaining the problem and they will send a replacement, however will I have my postage costs refunded?

5 Comments

Whose customer service helpline ? (Nintendo or the retailer ?)

In case you need it below are the contact details for Nintendo UK:

Customer Services/General enquiries

For all technical enquires including servicing products, guarantee information, troubleshooting, part orders and release dates please contact:

Nintendo Service Centre
Codestorm House
Walton Road
Farlington
Hampshire
PO6 1TR
Telephone: 0870 6060 247 (Calls are charged at the National Rate to the caller)
Fax: 02392 383 444

Email Us:
[email protected]

When sending any products to the Nintendo Service Centre please always contact a representative on the above number before dispatching. Also please use, if possible, the original packaging, add a description of the defect and attach thereto a copy of your proof of purchase showing the date thereof.

take it back to the retailer, it's their responsibility in such a short time

Original Poster

Thats the Nintendo number I called. I understand the americans have the option to have a new one delievered and the faulty one taken away, but it would seem we do not have that choice - why do we always get the worst deals.

I could take it back to the retailer but they can only offer me a refund as of course they are out of stock

Take the refund, then search for another, couldbe quicker and cheaper then sending it off to Nintendo.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Sad news about Barcelona2185
    2. New TV,Film & Ebook Releases 2407226
    3. How dangerous is Donald trump?1120
    4. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846126

See more discussions