Faulty phone on contract

8 replies
Found 10th Nov 2009
If you send it back for repair and they say it will take a few days,do they send a replacement or are you left phoneless,i'm clueless as ever ?

8 Comments

When I sent off my faulty phone to Phones4u, I sent it Monday and had it back Wednesday via courier which I thought was very quick. I just resurrected one of my old bricks to use temporarily :-D .

Original Poster

muffinhead;6843265

When I sent off my faulty phone to Phones4u, I sent it Monday and had it … When I sent off my faulty phone to Phones4u, I sent it Monday and had it back Wednesday via courier which I thought was very quick. I just resurrected one of my old bricks to use temporarily :-D .

Quite quick then,its a friend not me,but they wondered how it works,thanks.

Who is it with? depends on the company... Carphonewarehouse give loan phones.

It should only take a couple of days but in my case, i sent the phone back to O2 and they lost it. after being phoneless for a week i went into my local 02 for a loan phone and had to pay £25. ( i could have bought a better phone for a tenner!) i then was stuck with that loan phone for at least a month until they sent me a new phone so make sure to tell your friend to have a spare phone just in case

Original Poster

MarzBarz;6843432

Who is it with? depends on the company... Carphonewarehouse give loan … Who is it with? depends on the company... Carphonewarehouse give loan phones.

Think the phone is from 3

deb8z;6843478

Think the phone is from 3

hmm i dont think they do em soz or if they do they will charge.

Take it to a "3" shop and they will examine it and take it form there, but 3 have crap CS!

Original Poster

Naeem786;6843534

Take it to a "3" shop and they will examine it and take it form there, … Take it to a "3" shop and they will examine it and take it form there, but 3 have crap CS!

They sent her an envelope to return the phone today,so she will have to wait and see how long it takes i guess:thumbsup:
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7769238
    2. Misco about to go into administration88
    3. EA shuts down Visceral Games.22
    4. miikeyblue and shabbird's (but mostly shabbird's) Tuesday night pub quiz!564099

See more discussions