Groups

Faulty Psp Advice Needed

I have a psp but i dropped it and the screen stays blank but the console powers up and i have sound. How can i fix this???? Please help!!!

Thank You

7 Comments

Get a new case?

Could be a number of things.

Sounds like a loose connection or the fuse that powers the backlight has blown this can be bypassed easily with a little soldering. switch it on hold the screen up to the light do you see any icons on the screen

Great guide to fix the problem can be found ]here

But as the saint has said it could be a number of other things wrong

if you are local to me i could take a look at it for you as i have alot of experience in the psp console repair :thumbsup:

imortal;3380160

if you are local to me i could take a look at it for you as i have alot … if you are local to me i could take a look at it for you as i have alot of experience in the psp console repair :thumbsup:

I might have 1 for you.

Got one that seems like the D-pad is stuck, but it isn't that. I have taken the cover off, and the D-pad buttons, and when switched on, the man (GTA VCS) goes around in circles. Changed the little circuit board thingy that the D-Pad sits on as well, same thing.

Any idea's?

thesaint;3380219

I might have 1 for you.Got one that seems like the D-pad is stuck, but it … I might have 1 for you.Got one that seems like the D-pad is stuck, but it isn't that. I have taken the cover off, and the D-pad buttons, and when switched on, the man (GTA VCS) goes around in circles. Changed the little circuit board thingy that the D-Pad sits on as well, same thing. Any idea's?

So the man just keeps walking in circles (is that right)
    go on to the internet web browser on the psp (dont connect to the internet)
    does the arrow move down if so its just that the analog isnt sitting correct try cleaning the contacts that the analog sits on and that should solve it :thumbsup:

imortal;3380301

So the man just keeps walking in circles (is that right)go on to the … So the man just keeps walking in circles (is that right)go on to the internet web browser on the psp (dont connect to the internet)does the arrow move down if so its just that the analog isnt sitting correct try cleaning the contacts that the analog sits on and that should solve it :thumbsup:

Yes, it does that.

Trying to upload some pics, but my computer isn't recognising my phone!

There doesn't seem to be much in the way of contacts to clean.

thesaint;3380451

Yes, it does that.Trying to upload some pics, but my computer isn't … Yes, it does that.Trying to upload some pics, but my computer isn't recognising my phone!There doesn't seem to be much in the way of contacts to clean.

will upload some pics of what i mean
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …4211870
      2. Back to school: what's your views on your kids uniform and piercing rules e…24103
      3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764653
      4. Show us your Photos 2017. August's Theme - Animals31411

See more discussions