Groups

Faulty Wiimote

Hi after some advice never used one of my wiimotes for a while, and when i did it didnt work so thought batteries had died so went to change them and the batteries had leaked clear fluid like water into the back, the wiimote will now not work, any advice on getting it fixed or would anyone be interested in buying it, many thanks Paul

2 Comments

Think it's had it. could always buy a new one from argos, replace the new one with yours and return for refund.
    Not that i would condone such a thing but have heard they dont check upon returning.

It could be as simple as the leaked fluid having been in touch with the contact pads, if you clean it up with wire wool or a little wirey brush it may just decide to work again, I know it's not the same but we had this once with a robot toy thing, worth a shot or Argos ^^^ is a good idea, not that I would either of course.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Tesco Recalls 1,000's of products!​22
      2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764332
      3. Weekly game codes giveaway 1831429
      4. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846229

See more discussions