A pussy is short for Pussycat which is a nickname for a Cat :roll:

Elephant:)

Original Poster Banned

mikebike;6266186

Elephant:)

why an elephant mate?

gsettle24;6266195

why an elephant mate?

Well they just walk around looking quite bored and you just don't mess with an Elephant:)

Penguin....... penguins are ace!

Original Poster Banned

mikebike;6266216

Well they just walk around looking quite bored and you just don't mess … Well they just walk around looking quite bored and you just don't mess with an Elephant:)

lmao good point

Original Poster Banned

MinstrelMan;6266221

Penguin....... penguins are ace!

why? they just go into the water and back out lol

orang-utans - beautiful animals!

gsettle24;6266145

[COLOR="Red"]That is a giraffe.[/COLOR]

gsettle24;6266227

why? they just go into the water and back out lol

don't pick on my animal becuase it's small...... WTF do girrafes do? they don't even go in water

Original Poster Banned

The JFK;6266244

[COLOR="Red"]That is a giraffe.[/COLOR]

yeh?

Original Poster Banned

MinstrelMan;6266269

don't pick on my animal becuase it's small...... WTF do girrafes do? they … don't pick on my animal becuase it's small...... WTF do girrafes do? they don't even go in water

lmao, they get the leaves mate!!!!!!

DarkKnight;6266168

Pussy :-D:-D:-D

problem is tho-you look for a pussy but after a few pints wake up with a dog:whistling:

my animal could have leaves if it wants..... it prefers fish (don't we all), plus they slide on their belly becuase they can't be arsed walkin.

Tigers, they are cute but wouldnt mess with one.

Original Poster Banned

MinstrelMan;6266285

my animal could have leaves if it wants..... it prefers fish (don't we … my animal could have leaves if it wants..... it prefers fish (don't we all), plus they slide on their belly becuase they can't be arsed walkin.

how could penguins get leaves lmao, they live on ice lol, its a lazy animal, but agree with the fish thing! esp female pengs enjoyin their fish

Monkeys - they crack me up. Just sitting around, picking their noses and backsides and occasionally drinking their own piddle then picking fleas off each other. I don't love them enough to have one in my house mind you...:p

A big LION!!!!

Rooooooaaaarrrr!!!!!

xxxxxxx

Original Poster Banned

Charlie&Lola;6266351

Monkeys - they crack me up. Just sitting around, picking their noses and … Monkeys - they crack me up. Just sitting around, picking their noses and backsides and occasionally drinking their own piddle then picking fleas off each other. I don't love them enough to have one in my house mind you...:p

hahaha

cloudthecat;6266357

A big LION!!!!Rooooooaaaarrrr!!!!!xxxxxxx

lmao ROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRR!
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …4872377
      2. Back to school: what's your views on your kids uniform and piercing rules e…27130
      3. GCSE Results day33
      4. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846348

See more discussions