Groups

fav meals??

whats everyones fav meals im having one of mine today corn beef hash yum yum

63 Comments

chicken bhuna,rice,chips and naan.

Mine are either a roast dinner or a stew

what the hell is a corned beef hash???

ps my fav is a curry (takeaway version)

@ the mo its bread with Peanut butter and bananas!

but i do love corned beef hash pie yummy.

steak cooked with spices and drenched with gravy then sweet rice for dessert!

Fish supper

Shambolic;4742876

Fish supper

havent heard fish supper for years i remember my gran used to say it lol.

cheese pie or lasagne

greyparrot;4742886

havent heard fish supper for years i remember my gran used to say it lol.

Works in my chippy all the time!! :thumbsup:

Chilli, tortilla chips, salsa and soured cream - home made bliss
    Washed down with the odd bottle of lager

sweet n sour chicken balls from the chineese mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Shambolic;4742893

Works in my chippy all the time!! :thumbsup:

lol cant beat fish chips and peas if having a chippy tea.

ilovepink;4742841

what the hell is a corned beef hash???ps my fav is a curry (takeaway … what the hell is a corned beef hash???ps my fav is a curry (takeaway version)

Banned

steak and potatoes

well i make it this way with potatoes onions carrots corned beef gravy brown sauce and pepper with dumplings and red cabbage.

greyparrot;4742926

well i make it this way with potatoes onions carrots corned beef gravy … well i make it this way with potatoes onions carrots corned beef gravy brown sauce and pepper with dumplings and red cabbage.

You are making me drool here! ;-)

mmmmmmmmmm curry curry and more curry the hotter the better lol x x x x x

Shambolic;4742938

You are making me drool here! ;-)

i know i am making myself drool only made it the other week always goes down well with the kids and saves me from cooking the next day as i always make loads.:thumbsup:

DangerGod;4742924

steak and potatoes

steakathon!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    i want one now lol. i like me some lamb in mint sauce as well :-D

Mince and Tatties
    or
    Kedgery

Banned

King of Thieves;4742962

steakathon!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!i want one now lol. … steakathon!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!i want one now lol. [COLOR="Red"]i like me some lamb in mint sauce as well[/COLOR] :-D

Yeh me to. although i have mint sauce all over the roast not just the lamb

Original Poster

i make my corn beef hash like so
    boil potatoes then mash them and add corn beef and mash again to mix it in then put in a dish with grated cheese spread on top then wack in oven for 40 mins then dish up with baked beans over and nice bit of crusty loaf or french baggette covered in butter cant wait

Curry and rice with chicken or fish . Naan bread or paratha some sweet gooey chutney. Onion bhaji and some salad. For dessert kulfi mango ice lollies.

Chicken tikka bhuna,pilau rice,onion bhaji's & garlic naan bread,from the takeaway mmmmm

bellows;4742996

i make my corn beef hash like so boil potatoes then mash them and add … i make my corn beef hash like so boil potatoes then mash them and add corn beef and mash again to mix it in then put in a dish with grated cheese spread on top then wack in oven for 40 mins then dish up with baked beans over and nice bit of crusty loaf or french baggette covered in butter cant wait

ewww sorry each to there own but wouldnt like to try that lol.

Original Poster

yeah same to yours not my cup of tea

bellows;4742996

i make my corn beef hash like so boil potatoes then mash them and add … i make my corn beef hash like so boil potatoes then mash them and add corn beef and mash again to mix it in then put in a dish with grated cheese spread on top then wack in oven for 40 mins then dish up with baked beans over and nice bit of crusty loaf or french baggette covered in butter cant wait

We love it like that too. Dont look too appetising on the plate lol but tastes delicious. Sometimes add other stuff to it but it`s tasty enough done as you say. I do my cheese mixed with fresh breadcrumbs salt and pepper and just stick it under the grill till its nicely toasted and crunchy.mmm. yummy could just go it right now.:-D

ilovepink;4742841

what the hell is a corned beef hash???ps my fav is a curry (takeaway … what the hell is a corned beef hash???ps my fav is a curry (takeaway version)

must be a northern dish - love it with chopped spring onions - gammon on the side and loads of brown sauce

thanks bellows - dinner sorted:thumbsup:

So many different variations on corned beef hash

Similar to bellows:

I like it where you boil then mash the potatoes,add the corned beef and fried onion,mix it all together and fry portions in a frying pan so it goes a bit crispy,mmmm its gorgeous served with red cabbage!

Original Poster

rosie2008;4743074

We love it like that too. Dont look too appetising on the plate lol but … We love it like that too. Dont look too appetising on the plate lol but tastes delicious. Sometimes add other stuff to it but it`s tasty enough done as you say. I do my cheese mixed with fresh breadcrumbs salt and pepper and just stick it under the grill till its nicely toasted and crunchy.mmm. yummy could just go it right now.:-D

may have to try it with breadcrumbs next time :thumbsup:

holly100;4743085

must be a northern dish - love it with chopped spring onions - gammon on … must be a northern dish - love it with chopped spring onions - gammon on the side and loads of brown saucethanks bellows - dinner sorted:thumbsup:

I sometimes put the brown sauce in when making it. mmmm tastes good:thumbsup:

Original Poster

how bout cheese and potatoe pie anyone else love this

Grandma's Beef/Lamb Dinner or a Indian takeaway =D

mince and dumplings could just eat it now MMmmm
    or
    kebab with garlic mayo

my fav meal is fresh crusty bread, butter straight from the fridge, good quality cold ham and some nice fresh juicy tomatoes. delish :thumbsup:

Original Poster

bambu;4743361

mince and dumplings could just eat it now MMmmmorkebab with garlic mayo

i hade mince and dumpling yesterday in tesco deal 5 pounds for that and desert yummy :thumbsup:

Original Poster

alfie and harrys mum;4743396

my fav meal is fresh crusty bread, butter straight from the fridge, good … my fav meal is fresh crusty bread, butter straight from the fridge, good quality cold ham and some nice fresh juicy tomatoes. delish :thumbsup:

dont forget the cheese and salad cream with chilli crisps lovely

bellows;4743336

how bout cheese and potatoe pie anyone else love this

ya that was my favourite :-D

bellows;4743468

dont forget the cheese and salad cream with chilli crisps lovely

now that is heart attack stuff!!
    but yummy :-D
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Can't delete friends on Xbox 360 or accept any friend requests, anyone know…33
      2. Sad Gazza anecdote August 8th 2017 - Beyond help?1118
      3. Sad news about Barcelona26113
      4. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764188

See more discussions