Groups

Fave cocktails?

Banned
    im more of a beer drinker, but this year fancy stacking up on the spirits. would like to make some cocktails for a change, can anyone recommend any? Directions on how to make would be a plus, so far all i have is the ingredients for a bacardi mojito.

12 Comments

blue lagoon - think its called that vodka summit that turns it blue and lemonade, sorry lol i used to work behind a bar aswell

Blue lagoon is blue cacacou (sp), vodka and lemonade. My fav cocktail at the moment.

Mojito's are my fav (or they were before I got pregnant!). Sex on the Beach is always good though ;-) Here is a link to a recipe website. cocktailmaking.co.uk/

YAGA BOMB!!!!!:w00t::w00t::w00t:

Supermod

Lynchburg lemonade.

Mojito all the way =D Been to cuba far 2 many times. Mojito was made in Cuba =D Normal Mojito btw =)

jadeywadey08;3814040

YAGA BOMB!!!!!:w00t::w00t::w00t:

+1 Submarine style though :thumbsup:

White russian, the dude (jeff lebowski style)
    :whistling::whistling::whistling::thumbsup:

Purple Rain :thumbsup:

2 shots Vodka
    2 shots blue curacao
    3 7 up/ sprite
    5 RedBull

dash of Grenadine

I can taste it now!!!!

dunno what it's called but vodka, cherry sourz & coke is lovely & also sex on the beach - vodka, peach snapps, cranberry juice & orange juice :thumbsup:

long island ice tea is really good
    from experience its quite expensive to stock up on enough spirits to make a few different cocktails

Cosmopolitan: Vodka, Cointreau, Cranberry Juice and fresh lime juice. Thats the easy home version.

My fave is a Mai Tai. Mmmm, full of rummy goodness . . . .
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Any PS4 News Here29213632
      2. First 2 lucky people.77
      3. So, whose already pre-ordered a Scorpio and where from?1223
      4. Weekly game codes giveaway 1831532

See more discussions