Groups

Favour - Someone to go on tesco website for me

Afternoon All,

I need a favour from some one please...

Can someone go on the tesco website for me to check if they have F1 and fifa11 for the ps3 available in store at the birmingham five ways branch.

its just that at work they have blocked any sites with the word "game" on it so if i try click on the links its just getting blocked..

Thanks

13 Comments

Yeah, they got loads in stock

Banned

game

Original Poster

r4ge

Yeah, they got loads in stock

cool...thanks alot mate...well i hope your not pulling my leg cause im about to leave work in a bit...sit through hours of traffic getting from one end of birmingham to another to get these 2 games!(_;)

Banned

could you not phone and ask them to reserve it for you, you be well peed off if you get there and they all sold out

Original Poster

sassie

could you not phone and ask them to reserve it for you, you be well peed … could you not phone and ask them to reserve it for you, you be well peed off if you get there and they all sold out

well cant ring them rite now cause im at work...and then im guessing they got a 0845 number which would kill my phone bill....

Banned

You lie, they haven't blocked all sites that mention the word game because you mentioned it in your original post yet you're still posting in here from work

Abz

cool...thanks alot mate...well i hope your not pulling my leg cause im … cool...thanks alot mate...well i hope your not pulling my leg cause im about to leave work in a bit...sit through hours of traffic getting from one end of birmingham to another to get these 2 games!(_;)

let's hope we don't get loads of people buying those games from that branch in the next few hours,

but i think you'll be ok

Original Poster

lumoruk

You lie, they haven't blocked all sites that mention the word game … You lie, they haven't blocked all sites that mention the word game because you mentioned it in your original post yet you're still posting in here from work

well i dont know their exact ruling...but i cant get on tesco games section or play.com and many others!
    Edited by: "Abz" 4th Oct 2010

Original Poster

r4ge

let's hope we don't get loads of people buying those games from that … let's hope we don't get loads of people buying those games from that branch in the next few hours,but i think you'll be ok

thanks alot mate

ryman1000

game

fail

Original Poster

micoo

fail

we have some great comedians on this site!!!!

Original Poster

errghhh...they were out of stock.....

but i found another tesco nearby which had them in stock!!!

Abz

errghhh...they were out of stock.....but i found another tesco nearby … errghhh...they were out of stock.....but i found another tesco nearby which had them in stock!!!

I told you you'd be ok
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …84142
      2. Follow the Three Word Game!!!44624043
      3. Who's getting the Xbox X Scorpio? 60 day satisfaction1111
      4. Oh deer.. looks like they are back sooner this year.2748

See more discussions