Groups
    EXPIRED

Favour with Latest Microsoft Word

Hi,

Can someone do me a favour? Basically need my Microsoft word document in 2003 to be saved as a Microsoft word 2008 or later document.

Its my essay which is due in today; but i need more time due to several reasons. My teacher is not tech friendly and will then give me the weekend to sort it out and give it to him

Please

13 Comments

ok, what do u need? u want to email it or something?

Latest Word is 2007 by the way, not 2008.

Latest type is docx which is 07? Can save it as that for you.

Open the 2003 document in Word, it will open in "compatibility mode" Then click Save As, and change the filetype to *.docx (Word 2007).

open it in word 2007 (no 2008) then save as word 'docx' document or open both docs and copy from old version and paste in new.

suchafunkymonkey;6592906

Open the 2003 document in Word, it will open in "compatibility mode" … Open the 2003 document in Word, it will open in "compatibility mode" Then click Save As, and change the filetype to *.docx (Word 2007).

kingy58;6592914

open it in word 2008 then save as word 'docx' document or open both docs … open it in word 2008 then save as word 'docx' document or open both docs and copy from old version and paste in new.

I think OP only has word 2003, and needs someone that has 2007 to save it for them.

If he has the file in 2003 version, then he doesn't need to convert it for someone with 2007 to read it as its backward compatible.

Original Poster

No, Babbabooey is right. Thanks matey

Teacher has word 2003 and can not downlaod latest compatibality packs

strike;6592984

No, Babbabooey is right. Thanks mateyTeacher has word 2003 and can not … No, Babbabooey is right. Thanks mateyTeacher has word 2003 and can not downlaod latest compatibality packs

I'm confused.

Your teacher has 2003 and you have 2007 and you want to convert it to 2003 so they can read it?

Original Poster

Dont worry

rep Babbabooey

thanks sorted

Banned

strike;6593024

Dont worryrep Babbabooey thanks sorted

We are worrying you are trying to con an extra weekend to do your assignment basically?

Added to my database for no trading.

lumoruk;6593035

We are worrying you are trying to con an extra weekend to do your … We are worrying you are trying to con an extra weekend to do your assignment basically? Added to my database for no trading.

And reported.:whistling:

Editor

Closed @ OP request - thanks for the report

Sorry, commenting is no longer available on this discussion.

Top Discussions
    1. 75% off Sky TV for existing customers. Only works when you call the specifi…17866382
    2. word association Game74044544
    3. So Brexit isn't going how a lot of Brexiters thought it would2468
    4. Spotify Family Premium share721

See more discussions