Groups

Favoured poker client?

Hello everyone,

Im getting a bit fed up with pokerstars. What do all other HUKD poker players use?

Im wondering if there might be fewer sharks and more fish on less popular sites.....?

8 Comments

i play on paddypower it quite good

PKR....plenty of muppets...ermm customers.

pkr is a good site

I play on sky poker, lots of promotions and freerolls.

Mostly pokerroom at the moment (because of that bloody gerbil donating me money there). Bit bored of that though, although it has lots of Omaha H/L tourneys which is what I play the most. Think it largely depends on what sort of game you want to play (type of poker, tournament or normal table and size of table/tournament) and what stakes you want to play (some sites are really good for low-stakes, some are pretty poor).

Original Poster

jah128;4550971

Mostly pokerroom at the moment (because of that bloody gerbil donating me … Mostly pokerroom at the moment (because of that bloody gerbil donating me money there). Bit bored of that though, although it has lots of Omaha H/L tourneys which is what I play the most. Think it largely depends on what sort of game you want to play (type of poker, tournament or normal table and size of table/tournament) and what stakes you want to play (some sites are really good for low-stakes, some are pretty poor).

No limit hold em is my preferred game. Im liking the multi table tournament action but just wondered where the fish were - they certainly aint on Pokerstars...:x

i play on full tilt poker and pokerstars, i personally prefer pokerstars especially the freeroll hold em tourneys such as the daily 80 grand and the regular hubble tournaments

Just signed up with Virgin Poker, (you can get cashback too, i forget who with) and one thing i will say in their favour.....when you deposit money, and then withdraw your winnings the same day, the actual money will only come out of the bank the day they pay your winnings.
    Very very quick (considering it took Full Tilt Poker about 10 days to pay up.)

Something to bear in mind
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764544
      2. Show us your Photos 2017. August's Theme - Animals30403
      3. Your dream gaming set up?2144
      4. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …231722

See more discussions