I think they’re called ‘totally cinnamon’. I also like ‘Krave’

Krave is amazing
Weetabix
Been enjoying white choc coco pops and poverty krave lately
Edited by: "nisc1" 6th Jul
I used to love start by Kellogg’s but they have stopped making it
Crunchy nut or weetabix
Fruit and Fibre or Crunchy Nut
Does Ready Brek count? With peanut butter and jam.
It's Cinnamon Grahams for me. Now called Curiously Cinnamon I believe.
Crunchy nut
Overall favourite is Curiously Cinnamon (sooo moreish) but Bran Flakes are my regular go to.
Favourite would be some sort of honey nut clusters, but I never eat them as there expensive and last about 3 bowls, definitly a treat rather then something you should have daily.

I have fruit n fibre and shreddies, interachangibly, they do the best at keeping me full
Your taste buds definitely change when you get older - I used to happily eat Pop Tarts, Frosties, super-sugary things, first thing in the morning. The thought of them now would make me

Something plain like Weetabix or Special K With Red Berries is preferable.
i don't eat cereal, but if it has to be a cereal, then bran flakes
Weetabix for me, Lidl do a cereal called taste of America. It's actually quite nice, peanut butter and cocoa balls. Not something I'd usually go for.
I've had weetabix for the past 30 odd years of my life, can't beat them.

For "flavoured" cereal I used to like Smacks.
Has anyone tried weighing out the recommended portion of cereal, turns out I was having 2 bowls every morning!
I have half a bowl of multi grain Cherios and half a bowl of Chocolate Cherios (both Aldi versions), plus a banana.
Gumbon06/07/2020 16:02

Favourite would be some sort of honey nut clusters, but I never eat them …Favourite would be some sort of honey nut clusters, but I never eat them as there expensive and last about 3 bowls, definitly a treat rather then something you should have daily.

Love honey nut clusters, can't buy them as they are lethal, can easily finish the box in 1 day. It's more like a desert than cereal
Pandamansays06/07/2020 17:51

Has anyone tried weighing out the recommended portion of cereal, turns out …Has anyone tried weighing out the recommended portion of cereal, turns out I was having 2 bowls every morning!I have half a bowl of multi grain Cherios and half a bowl of Chocolate Cherios (both Aldi versions), plus a banana.

Think it's something like 45g it's insane, barely fills the bottom of the bowl, normally would have a serving like that if I'm having toast as well

Has anyone tried weighing out the recommended portion of cereal, turns out …Has anyone tried weighing out the recommended portion of cereal, turns out I was having 2 bowls every morning!I have half a bowl of multi grain Cherios and half a bowl of Chocolate Cherios (both Aldi versions), plus a banana.

Weigh pretty much everything I eat, you come to realise how people overeat easily.
zan8706/07/2020 15:51

Overall favourite is Curiously Cinnamon (sooo moreish) but Bran Flakes are …Overall favourite is Curiously Cinnamon (sooo moreish) but Bran Flakes are my regular go to.

plus they'll make you regular.
Edited by: "TopTrump" 6th Jul
Rice is nice, Maize produces so many different things and looks neat, but ultimately it's got to be Wheat.
Kellogs corn flakes, has to be kellogs. Ice cold milk and a sprinkle off sugar. And some nice dried fruit every other day.

Haha I was having close to 4 portions every morning. Didn’t realise for a couple of years
KRAVE
Cornflakes
Weetabix
Shredded weat
Porridge
Weetabix, when its left to dry out in the bowl, its the strongest known material to man, you need to jack hammer to clean them.
I have no loyalty. This is in no order, just that I go through phases.
Weetabix
Porridge
Granola
Cornflakes
No sugar , sometimes dried fruit.
Lucky Charms
Don’t have a favourite but only like a couple of them but got the new version of sugar puffs the other week and gave them they destroyed them. Back in the day you could put your hand in a box and they would be covered but now they are just like puffed wheat absolutely awful.
Cornflakes with a fairy cake

Yup. I work with a weight loss football league and it's one thing I tell people to look at first. A lot think that the numbers on the front is what their servings are. From experience a lot of people take 2 or 3 times the serving suggestions, combined with sugary cereal, can rack up mental numbers for a breakfast.
+1 for the cinnamon ones!
Porridge
Porridge
Porridge
And occasionally Shredded Wheat or Weetabix whatever is going out of date .....
nisc106/07/2020 15:20

Been enjoying white choc coco pops and poverty krave lately

Own brand krave can be hit or miss. Do you recommend any?
Cornflakes, but Kellogg’s Oat Bran Flakes were my favourite (I think that was the name - long since discontinued) along with the original Special K.
It used to be fruit and fibre, but that makes me cough after eating it - now my fav is Asda Raspberry wheaties.

Tastes great and probably less sugar than other cereals.
Post a comment
@
    Text