Found 1st Jun 2010
I have a few I use which are great - any others which you prefer?

1. Misc
  2. Firefox
14 Comments

Amen to Adblock Plus.
Also, ]Session Manager

- Grease Monkey
- foxyproxy
- firebug
- imacros
- yslow

Original Poster

christ_;8739138

Amen to Adblock Plus.Also, ]Session Manager

That looks really useful!

Banned

dont forget british english dictionary

addons.mozilla.org/en-…e:3

so the spell check works as it should do!

only one i use is adblock plus.
personas are cool but i dont think they count as addons.

Sync firefox 1.3 , shares bookmarks and passwords across computers.:thumbsup:

Adblock Plus and Cool Previews for me.

who uses firefox anymore chromes the way forward

Original Poster

dandoc2;8740081

The only thing stopping me moving to chrome is they haven't (or at least they had the last time I checked) made a webmail notifier extension compatible with Chrome.

Banned

AUTOPAGER is without doubt the best addon

auto loads multi page threads (e.g ebay / google search, HUKD!).

e.g. image below shows page 9 and 10 but I can just keep scrolling down until I reach the end!

http://i280.photobucket.com/albums/kk173/csiman2/ScreenShot036.jpg

TAB MIX PLUS is excellent too (tabs are selected by hovering over with the mouse - loads more features like Lock, or protect tabs, CLOSE ALL etc).

XMARKS - auto syncs all your bookmarks with an online server for access anywhere in the world.

DOWNLOADHELPER - allows download and conversion of embedded video clips (e.g. youtube)

CHROME is awful compared to firefox unless you just want really basic browsing features or have an ancient PC

Banned

dandoc2;8740081

err, about 5 times more people than use chrome! :whistling:

what a silly statement.

en.wikipedia.org/wik…ers

csiman;8743364

AUTOPAGER is without doubt the best addonauto loads multi page threads … AUTOPAGER is without doubt the best addonauto loads multi page threads (e.g ebay / google search, HUKD!).e.g. image below shows page 9 and 10 but I can just keep scrolling down until I reach the end![TAB MIX PLUS is excellent too (tabs are selected by hovering over with the mouse - loads more features like Lock, or protect tabs, CLOSE ALL etc).XMARKS - auto syncs all your bookmarks with an online server for access anywhere in the world.DOWNLOADHELPER - allows download and conversion of embedded video clips (e.g. youtube)CHROME is awful compared to firefox unless you just want really basic browsing features.

gosh i'm such a novice, that autopager is cool (unlike saying cool of course, which is not cool) thank you :thumbsup:

Flashgot is the only one I've got but I'll have a look at some that have been listed here
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. I just found out that I have been paying £65 p/m to sky for tv/broadband/la…89
    2. Google maps on Plusnet46
    3. GoPro Hero 5 Black33
    4. spam regarding paypal33

See more discussions