Favourite game, as in video game

mines ff7 i think, but im not sure

51 Comments

goldeneye - n64

I'm going to go with Goldeneye 64 simply because the amount of hours it stole from mine and my friends lives! Close second for me would be Zelda OOT and then Super Mario 64

premier manager 2 on the amiga 1200

Original Poster

yer i was gonna say goldeneye a close second, zelda for the gamesboy was a good game also and did anyone ever play conkers bad furday on the n64, another great game

It would have to be DOOM 2

Banned

Rygar or C&C

http://www.mameworld.net/maws/img/shots/mwsnap/rygar.png

natversion1;2724152

I'm going to go with Goldeneye 64 simply because the amount of hours it … I'm going to go with Goldeneye 64 simply because the amount of hours it stole from mine and my friends lives! Close second for me would be Zelda OOT and then Super Mario 64

agree with the first 2.

i'm also goin with kid chameleon on mega drive, and a posability of poker smash on XBLA

The original Football Manager on the Amstrad.... god I used to love that game with the little stickmen match highlights :-D

champ manager 2!

Cluffy321;2724159

yer i was gonna say goldeneye a close second, zelda for the gamesboy was … yer i was gonna say goldeneye a close second, zelda for the gamesboy was a good game also and did anyone ever play conkers bad furday on the n64, another great game

CBFD rocked on the N64 and was less censored than on the 360, will always be the proper version of Conker if you ask me :thumbsup:

Original Poster

i also loved star wars battlefront tho

Original Poster

natversion1;2724176

CBFD rocked on the N64 and was less censored than on the 360, will always … CBFD rocked on the N64 and was less censored than on the 360, will always be the proper version of Conker if you ask me :thumbsup:

its the reason i bought an n64 the second time but i couldnt afford the game :w00t: its really exspensive

Cluffy321;2724184

its the reason i bought an n64 the second time but i couldnt afford the … its the reason i bought an n64 the second time but i couldnt afford the game :w00t: its really exspensive

Yeah it cost like £65 when I brought it new, probably worth the same now. But well worth it

Original Poster

i might try and download it on an emulator

Banned

Rainbow six vegas

Hours played,would have to be Sensible Soccer on the Amiga. I must admit I loved HALO when I first played it. IKARUGA on Dreamcast and Counter Strike on PC. Best game of all time imho :thumbsup:

Crash Bandicoot hands down

Mario 64

MGS on PSX.

Original Poster

ok then whats your favourite console now?

N64

Original Poster

i think the gameboy colour for me

Banned

PS2 or Megadrive or N64

Crash Bandicoot 3 (PS1) or Crash Team Racing (PS1)

Original Poster

no1 here a final fantasy fan then?

Not too keen, tried to like it but it wasnt for me.

Another great game, forgotten world on megadrive hours of fun

Banned

rehydrated;2724210

Hours played,would have to be Sensible Soccer on the Amiga.

Have to agree with that. Also loved Stunt Car Racer.

Also Prince of Persia (Spectrum 48).

Nds!

Original Poster

i think the 360 is a close second tho

I would have to say Flasback on the Megadrive. I remeber being amazed by the character movements!

Chrono Trigger on the Snes

Mike..

Resident Evil 2 PS & RE 4 on the PS2

Oh I forgot to add Secret of Mana on the Snes

Final fantasy 9 i love it :thumbsup:

Ohhhh a couple of beauties there - Flashback Amiga - RE4 Gamecube :thumbsup:

Pro Evolution Soccer Series, Shenmue, Gears of War

fave console - N64
Fave game - command and conquer red alert

Isn't Gemma Atkinson meant to be in C&C: RA3?

world of warcraft *embarrassment*
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7763961
    2. Any PS4 News Here29213593
    3. 75% off Sky TV for existing customers. Only works when you call the specifi…17386132
    4. Better watch out for these...912

See more discussions