Favourite Game Of 2014?

A bit of a random thread but I am curious as to what game was your favourite of 2014.

Oh and have a great Christmas! Last post until Boxing Day.

28 Comments

Probably either The Last of Us Remastered or Mario Kart 8.

Never played Left Behind on the PS3 so it was good to do that on the PS4. The 60fps made a big difference and I got the platinum after a week or two.

Mario Kart 8 is just amazing as well. The definitive MK in my opinion. Perfectly polished, no gimmicks. The DLC is incredible as well.

DK Tropical Freeze, Smash 4 get honourable mentions.

The Last of us on PS3

Flamedeer.... obviously.

Brazil getting stuffed by the Germans was my highlight

Last of us, amazing!

Banned

naked twister

Titanfall. Still get a buzz from calling down a Titan for support.

Have to say my most enjoyable game this year was AC Unity.

Nothing compares to running along city roofline plunging knives into unsuspecting folk!

Far cry 4

have to say last of us... incredible game and story. Most underated game.. driveclub. After all fixes and dlc it just looks gorgeous!

Banned

jonathanmills274

have to say last of us... incredible game and story. Most underated … have to say last of us... incredible game and story. Most underated game.. driveclub. After all fixes and dlc it just looks gorgeous!

I thought the story was travel around while killing zombies, just like in 100s of other games, hardly incredible

whatsThePoint

naked twister

depends on who is playing but i can see this going wrong....very wrong.

Dragon Age Inquisition.

Looking forward to The Division in February (fingers crossed)

Banned

mutley1

depends on who is playing but i can see this going wrong....very wrong.

you might be right there mutley, in hindsight it wasn't the best choice of game when my family met up last

Alien isolation, amazing

Destiny. It wasn't the best game of 2014, it's story is lacking and there isn't a massive amount of variation in things to do. But the gameplay is utterly brilliant. Some of the most fun I have had gaming in quite a while.

Mousetrap. Or playdoh launch...

Just Cause 2 Multiplayer

"Spot the multi" a game with a new twist almost every day!

JC2MULTIPLAYER000

Just Cause 2 Multiplayer

really? you seem more of a halo fan

http://static.sportskeeda.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/09/the-walking-dead-season-two-trailer-1410503580.jpg

whatsThePoint

I thought the story was travel around while killing zombies, just like in … I thought the story was travel around while killing zombies, just like in 100s of other games, hardly incredible

Really...

Ball in a cup, absolutely loved it, although I completed it very quickly.
Can't wait for the next one.

Either Dragon Age or Far Cry 4.

Kiss Chase with the USA Women's Beach Volleyball team, that was a good day

Far Cry 4 or Dragon age

is all about 2015 this year was very average year for gaming with only a small handful of very good games (can't speak for nintendo as don't follow their games/news)

Hide the sausage with Rachel Riley.

In my dreams
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. I banned myself from HUKD for 3m, I saved so much money!2642
    2. Thousands of minimum wage workers to receive part of £2,000,000 compensatio…44
    3. Weekly game codes giveaway 183722
    4. How much would you pay for this chair?1214

See more discussions