Favourite Games on Xbox360

Hi there,
Just looking to buy some Xbox360 Games but I'm currently bored of some of the ones I have. I was just wondering what other users thought were there favourite games at the moment and whether you would recommend them. Also Mention your Bad Games so that I know what not to buy lol. I'll Start with mine:
Favourite Games atm.
-FIFA 09
-COD:WaW
-Grid
Worst Games:
-Halo Wars (Yawn.)
-John Woo:Presents Stranglehold (Good for an Hour...)
-Fable 2 (Just Bores Me)

Cheers.

24 Comments

Banned

bioshock
fallout 3
dark space
resi evil 5
cod 4

Do not, I repeat do not get Fallout 3.

My favourites atm are:

FIFA 09
Resi 5
CoD4
Godfather 2
Far Cry 2

Worst Ones Ive played

Saints Row 2
Race Pro

Original Poster

I've Had Fallout 3, Its Shocking.

Abvance;5101790

Agreed....go for a rental first. Quite boring if you've played Oblivion.

Cod4
Pes09
Pgr4

Banned

Meadsy4742;5101813

Agreed....go for a rental first. Quite boring if you've played Oblivion.

i thought it was ok myself

Abvance;5101790

Are you mad, I know I haven't given it the time that it deserves, but it is an awesome game, one that you have to actually devote alot of time too...

I'm currently playing wolverine, which is pretty cool, leaping through the air and slicing enemies limbs off with your blades, climb walls solve puzzles. It is a bit button mashy but you can forgive it, just because its wolverine.

Another great game would be saints row 2, you can mess around on it or do the missions, in general pretty fun, and I found it more enjoybale than GTA IV.

You've got the obvious COD4 and COD5, which I'm bored of at the moment, however they are good games.

Next month should hopefully see the arrival of prototype, I've been awaiting this game since I heard about it last year

Original Poster

Whats Godfather Number 1 like? Because obviously Number 2 is quite pricey as it has just come out.

Games to get IMO:

Dead Space - My fave game of last year, liked it ALMOST as much as bioshock.

Fallout 3 - alot of people who played oblivion didnt like fallout 3. I havnt gotten round to playing oblivion yet, but thought fallout 3 was superb!

Bioshock - i reckon this is one of the best, if not THE best 360 game. Plus with bioshock 2 coming out this year, its a good time to play the first one.

Assassins Creed - Can get a bit repetitive, but still a brill game with some top graphics

Gears Of War - Played the multiplayer from the day it came out and i reckon its the best game online. But if your a COD fan, you might not like it.

Bully - Similar style to GTA4, but nowhere near as serious. Had some fun on this!

Halo 3 - Not one of my faves, but if you can get used to the multiplayer, youll love it.

Crackdown - Lots of stuff to do in this game, havnt heard anyone say a bad word about it.

Condemned - Scared the sh*t out of me, but though it was brill!

Resi 5 - Can get a bit annoying if played on your own, but with a mate its loads of fun

Rainbow Six Vegas (1st one) - Not sure how many people still play this online, but if you like COD you will love the multiplayer on this.

Games To Stay Away From IMO:

Mirrors Edge - Played the demo and thought ''this looks kinda cool, original etc'' but its just 11 levels of the same run,jump,wallrun,jump etc etc.

Fear - Was a good game when it came out, but if you buy it now, youll be disappointed with all the games out now to compare it to.

Each person's tastes are different.

Perrsonally I like any of the rainbow six's, Halo 3, Far cry 2 , gears of war 1 & 2, and of the graw's and curently playing godfather 2 and I like that.

Out of COD i'd say 4 is the best World at War is ok but prefered 4, look forward to the 2nd world at war coming out later on in the year though. Also looking forward to the new fight night.

I personaly would get any of the lego series think they are naff also played Bourne and quantium and think personally both are naff and easy.

Hope this helps.:-D

corshy;5101903

Whats Godfather Number 1 like? Because obviously Number 2 is quite pricey … Whats Godfather Number 1 like? Because obviously Number 2 is quite pricey as it has just come out.

havnt played the 2nd one yet, but the 1st one is brill.
if you played Mafia for the original xbox, its similar to that

Original Poster

manchesterjim;5101933

Games to get IMO:Dead Space - My fave game of last year, liked it ALMOST … Games to get IMO:Dead Space - My fave game of last year, liked it ALMOST as much as bioshock.Fallout 3 - alot of people who played oblivion didnt like fallout 3. I havnt gotten round to playing oblivion yet, but thought fallout 3 was superb!Bioshock - i reckon this is one of the best, if not THE best 360 game. Plus with bioshock 2 coming out this year, its a good time to play the first one.Assassins Creed - Can get a bit repetitive, but still a brill game with some top graphicsGears Of War - Played the multiplayer from the day it came out and i reckon its the best game online. But if your a COD fan, you might not like it.Bully - Similar style to GTA4, but nowhere near as serious. Had some fun on this!Halo 3 - Not one of my faves, but if you can get used to the multiplayer, youll love it.Crackdown - Lots of stuff to do in this game, havnt heard anyone say a bad word about it.Condemned - Scared the sh*t out of me, but though it was brill!Resi 5 - Can get a bit annoying if played on your own, but with a mate its loads of funRainbow Six Vegas (1st one) - Not sure how many people still play this online, but if you like COD you will love the multiplayer on this.Games To Stay Away From IMO:Mirrors Edge - Played the demo and though ''this looks kinda cool, original etc'' but its just 11 levels of the same run,jump,wallrun,jump etc etc.Fear - Was a good game when it came out, but if you buy it now, youll be disappointed with all the games out now to compare it to.

Cheers Mate, Just Ordered Crackdown from Amazon 'Used and New' for £6.50 Delivered. Anyone elses thoughts on the Game?

snowiecat;5101956

Each person's tastes are different.Perrsonally I like any of the rainbow … Each person's tastes are different.Perrsonally I like any of the rainbow six's, Halo 3, Far cry 2 , gears of war 1 & 2, and of the graw's and curently playing godfather 2 and I like that.Out of COD i'd say 4 is the best World at War is ok but prefered 4, look forward to the 2nd world at war coming out later on in the year though. Also looking forward to the new fight night.I personaly would get any of the lego series think they are naff also played Bourne and quantium and think personally both are naff and easy.Hope this helps.:-D

You mean Modern Warfare 2. ;-)

Gears 2

corshy;5102013

Cheers Mate, Just Ordered Crackdown from Amazon 'Used and New' for £6.50 … Cheers Mate, Just Ordered Crackdown from Amazon 'Used and New' for £6.50 Delivered. Anyone elses thoughts on the Game?

yeah crackdown is a brilliant game, can be a bit buggy, but still fun

fwibble;5101830

Next month should hopefully see the arrival of prototype, I've been … Next month should hopefully see the arrival of prototype, I've been awaiting this game since I heard about it last year

I couldnt wait for this game, but after seeing a gameplay video of it, it looks completely different to what i expected. Looks more like a spiderman game. Still kinda curious though

Funny how people like different things. Just really playing COD5 and FIFA09 at the min, looking forward to 1 vs 100 , Operation Flashpoint 2 and Battlefield 1943 coming soon though. I really liked Mirrors Edge, one of the best games I've played IMO but not for everyone. Agree Bioshock was awesome. Outrun HD is pretty good fun too, download from the arcade.

Forza 2

Original Poster

Any Adventure/Platform Games aswell? There Doesan't seem to be many for the 360. Any Recommends? apart from Fable 2 (Already have it)

I'm playing my way through The Orange Box (Half Life 2). Well worth the £10 it goes for now.

corshy;5102888

Any Adventure/Platform Games aswell? There Doesan't seem to be many for … Any Adventure/Platform Games aswell? There Doesan't seem to be many for the 360. Any Recommends? apart from Fable 2 (Already have it)

-Braid (platform arcade game)

-gears 1 (best multiplayer imo) and 2
-Hitman blood money (great game, although may not be best graphics now)
-Orange box (5 games in 1)
-colin mcrae dirt

corshy;5101903

Whats Godfather Number 1 like? Because obviously Number 2 is quite pricey … Whats Godfather Number 1 like? Because obviously Number 2 is quite pricey as it has just come out.

my borther likes these sort off games. its hard to give advice really, everyones different.

The following ive been playing for ages COD4 the 5th one wasnt so god Halo 3, Gears 1 +2. All off these are excellent online.

Streetfigher is good, but ive been playing these since i was 15 on different formats, im 34 now!

Currently playing Assassins Creed. Love the graphics but a bit flat in other areas. Also enjoying Rainbow 6: Vegas (1). :thumbsup:
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. computer active mag comp - win one of two y-cam protect alarm systems worth…44
    2. Win a Davosa Ternos Submariner Wristwatch worth £64578
    3. Win 1 of 3 x £1000 Selfridges vouchers with Virgin Trains1211
    4. Win a luxury eight-night break for two in Malaysia with Ushvani Spa and Tra…55

See more discussions