favourite pizza to order from dominos

Found 23rd Jul 2012
whats your fav pizza to order from dominos ?

Or is there a random combination of toppings you recently tried that worked a treat

i ordered a pizza last week that was tuna, anchovi, red onion and feta cheese

was amazing
Community Updates
MiscPizza
53 Comments
bbq mmmmmmmmmmmmmm yum
Texas BBQ on a thin and crispy base
I dont like paying £300 for some glorified cheese on toast.

Aldi 99p pepperoni im afriad, if im feeling rich, I might get the bbq/sweet chilli pizza for £1.49
whatsThePoint

i'm not into frozen pizzas so order else where

Frozen pizza?
Best pizza I ever had was last week, made it myself, made the dough, with sweet chilli coated/fried chicken and some peppers/mushrooms, bit of pasta sauce jar and any old cheese. Probably cost a few £ to make.
Pay ???? I usually get them for free
whatsThePoint

they don't make fresh bases

Im pretty sure I have seen them rolling out the dough in my local Dominos?

But a frozen base is completely different kettle of fish to an actual frozen pizza.
mceverready

Im pretty sure I have seen them rolling out the dough in my local … Im pretty sure I have seen them rolling out the dough in my local Dominos?But a frozen base is completely different kettle of fish to an actual frozen pizza.

i used to work for dominos and the dough comes in balls in trays that they refrigerate until needed.
favourite pizza is probs a sizzler/winter warmer with the dominator base and plenty of garlic and herb dips. nom nom
Tha best pizza I've had was in Naples, our pizzas over here are totally different
why has this turned into an argument about prices.

i know dominos is stupidly priced thats why i never oder unless they do the deals *pizza last week was around £7*

anchovies / olives / oregano
Way over rated and overpriced. I'd rather have one from the pizza counter at Asda, or a Dr Oetker.
queenlush

Way over rated and overpriced. I'd rather have one from the pizza … Way over rated and overpriced. I'd rather have one from the pizza counter at Asda, or a Dr Oetker.

One tub of the Garlic and Herb dip is worth £17.99 by itself
goldmax

Tha best pizza I've had was in Naples, our pizzas over here are totally … Tha best pizza I've had was in Naples, our pizzas over here are totally different

theyre also different in Sicily.

dominoes are cheap but they use poor quality ingredients, id rather pay extra and get a decent freshly made pizza with fresh ingredients

takeafreshlook.co.uk/dow…pdf
Always go for all meat pizza, large and then eat it all myself.

Pepperoni, Sausage, Ham, Bacon, Chicken Strips

Great hangover cure.
dga

Supermarket pizzas are frozen and lightly sprayed with water to aid the … Supermarket pizzas are frozen and lightly sprayed with water to aid the shelf life, this can make the product soggy when cooked too slowly. Even if the dough is frozen the bases are dry before cooking. Bloody tasty too!

those supermarket bases are awful, i find theyre too much like a crisp bread

i would consider 1 of those pizza stones if i had a family to support, a decent dough is pretty easy to make
dominoes definately make there pizzas, the dough may come in frozen.. then be refrigerated, im not sure, but thats no issue anyway, but they roll the bases out for each pizza, i quite like them to be honest courtesy of the semolina flour (i think it is) used..

but the prices are extortionate nowadays, wouldnt ever order without a code and only rarely then..

id mix it up and get half and half create yoru own with anything spicy on it,

not hard to make your own pizza anyway.. and a lot cheaper
I was given a good telling off when I last went to Dominos.
Apparently doctoring a Full House is unacceptable.

They didn't handle it well at all, terrible approach to customer service and the pizza was luke warm.
Have been meaning to contact head office as I didn't appreciate the attitude and grief I encountered at the till.

My local branch used to be excellent. But they can 'stuff' their pizzas for all I care

Edited by: "MBeeching" 23rd Jul 2012
Don't know how people have so many issues with Domino's on here. Never had an issue with them at all, always quick to deliver, is piping hot and good quality.

I suppose different areas have different quality.
Dominoes are crap their Dips are awesome
I've never had an anchovie in my life. Must put it on my things to try before I die list.

As for the pizza, I like to have BBQ sauce with chicken, meatballs and onions.
Legend101

Don't know how people have so many issues with Domino's on here. Never … Don't know how people have so many issues with Domino's on here. Never had an issue with them at all, always quick to deliver, is piping hot and good quality.I suppose different areas have different quality.

It isnt just a big company they are all Franchises like subway so will all differ even though their stock is the same
Hissy Miss

I've never had an anchovie in my life. Must put it on my things to try … I've never had an anchovie in my life. Must put it on my things to try before I die list.As for the pizza, I like to have BBQ sauce with chicken, meatballs and onions.

Meatballs on a pizza ?? is this legal
I have always got great service

the bloke last time called me as soon as he put my address in for directions as its an awkward area.

would rather they do that than spend ages looking for me

always polite aswell
Meateor!! YUM!!!!!
As legal as frying a mars bar.
queenlush

Way over rated and overpriced. I'd rather have one from the pizza … Way over rated and overpriced. I'd rather have one from the pizza counter at Asda, or a Dr Oetker.

Or a Goodfella's pepperoni
goldmax

Meatballs on a pizza ?? is this legal

had meatballs on there pizza before they are pretty **** tbh

and always fall off
Hissy Miss

I've never had an anchovie in my life. Must put it on my things to try … I've never had an anchovie in my life. Must put it on my things to try before I die list.

WHHHAAAAATTTTTT????? oO They're one of the tastiest things on the planet oO
deek72

WHHHAAAAATTTTTT????? oO They're one of the tastiest things on the planet … WHHHAAAAATTTTTT????? oO They're one of the tastiest things on the planet oO

I spent years thinking it was a vegetable. LOL

Will give it a go one day.
deek72

WHHHAAAAATTTTTT????? oO They're one of the tastiest things on the planet … WHHHAAAAATTTTTT????? oO They're one of the tastiest things on the planet oO

I always buy 2/3 tins of anchovies each week , pound for pound they are a bargain and so tasty, MEATBALLS belong to pasta not pizza , hissy
Hissy Miss

I spent years thinking it was a vegetable. LOLWill give it a go one day.

You should. I always get them added on at Pizza Express, whatever flavour pizza I fancy.
goldmax

I always buy 2/3 tins of anchovies each week , pound for pound they are … I always buy 2/3 tins of anchovies each week , pound for pound they are a bargain and so tasty, MEATBALLS belong to pasta not pizza , hissy

spaghetti and meatballs is totally american
casparwhite

Italian-American!
casparwhite

the concept was taken to America by Italian immigrants from southern Italy in the early 19th century
Texas BBQ is the one I love, garlic and herb dip yum.

People say about the prices, but I haven't paid full price for a dominos for years, you just have to check out the deals and offer codes. Simple.
Never understood why they don't cut the meatballs in half to stop them going awol.
MBeeching

Never understood why they don't cut the meatballs in half to stop them … Never understood why they don't cut the meatballs in half to stop them going awol.

Because then they wouldn't be meatballs,they would be meat hemispheres.

Next people will be telling me that you shouldn't have meatballs in subs either. What's the world coming to?
Veggie deluxe on a double decadence base...mmmmmmm
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants