Favourite survey site?

Just wondering what your favourite survey sites are? Mine currently is Lightspeed Panel since they pay via PayPal and there's no minimum withdrawal. Only problem I seem to have with them is that I get plenty of surveys, but just qualify for a few.

3 Comments

I've been doing Harris polls for what seems like a decade. They don't pay cash though, you earn points that can be redeemed through a catalogue and you are entered for a prize draw of about £5k (1 winner from each poll).

robovski;2302452

I've been doing Harris polls for what seems like a decade. They don't pay … I've been doing Harris polls for what seems like a decade. They don't pay cash though, you earn points that can be redeemed through a catalogue and you are entered for a prize draw of about £5k (1 winner from each poll).

Actually, harris have changed their "folio"... you get paypal cashouts now - min 2500 points = £25

points for surveys have increased too

grex9101;2302454

Actually, harris have changed their "folio"... you get paypal cashouts … Actually, harris have changed their "folio"... you get paypal cashouts now - min 2500 points = £25points for surveys have increased too

Really? I had no idea. I've got loads of points built up because I never fancied any of the things from the online brochure. I'll have to check this out.

Edit: And there it is, under the 1000 point entry (no wonder I never noticed) 6.5 euros to a PayPal account. I have 6395 points built up, so that's some happy cash for me. Thanks!
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. How much would you pay for this chair?1416
    2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764090
    3. How dangerous is Donald trump?56
    4. A Nigerian prince and bit coins scam11

See more discussions