Groups

Favourite Survey Websites

What are your favourite websites for doing surveys, or more speciffically money or voucher earning surveys ? My favourites are : 1 = globaltestmarket, 2 = valued opinions, 3 = itsyourview, 4 = gblightspeed. Others i use but don't rate as highly as my first 4 include : ipsos , yougov, zoomrewards & myvoice . Any others ??

13 Comments

justtheanswer

thatswhatithink

mysurveyuk

Original Poster

Yes i had forgotten about justtheanswer. Have just checked & see i have 635 points. That seems the sort of site you want to give your points to charity.

Pinecone research - £4 a survey.

darren9030;3630761

Yes i had forgotten about justtheanswer. Have just checked & see i have … Yes i had forgotten about justtheanswer. Have just checked & see i have 635 points. That seems the sort of site you want to give your points to charity.

500 points for a £5 at Amazon :thumbsup:

bellabonkers;3630766

Pinecone research - £4 a survey.

same :thumbsup:

i use toluna.com

60,000 points gets me a £10 voucher for sainsburys

Original Poster

ilovelilac;3631115

i use toluna.com 60,000 points gets me a £10 voucher for sainsburys

Yes another one i had forgotten about. Think i got some Halfords vouchers from them once .

darren9030;3631121

Yes another one i had forgotten about. Think i got some Halfords vouchers … Yes another one i had forgotten about. Think i got some Halfords vouchers from them once .

£12 halford voucher with 60,000 points!

toluna takes AGES compared to others imo, I like valuedopinions and lightspeedpanel

but valued opinions seem to give you peanuts for doing a 20 minute survey... i get offered like 75p per survey... any of the above offer better incentives???

Original Poster

djstrobe4real;3631187

but valued opinions seem to give you peanuts for doing a 20 minute … but valued opinions seem to give you peanuts for doing a 20 minute survey... i get offered like 75p per survey... any of the above offer better incentives???

Globaltestmarket is the best. It's an American company so your payment is converted from $$$. I got a cheque for £121 last week. Took me approx 9 months to earn it . itsyourview.com pay out only when you reach £50 & you don't get many invitations. That said each survey you do get an invite for can earn you up to £5 for about 15-20 mins work. Their survey's are usually much more interesting than many of the others so it's swings & roundabouts. Sign up to those two & see how you get on. Nothing to lose.

Just wondering, has anyone ever received any money from YouGov? I reached the magic £50 ages ago and the payment has been shown in my account as pending ever since. I have tried contacting them to ask what the problem is but they don't reply to me. Is there something else that I need to do in my account? They have my address. Thanks

Oh......and pureprofile, have received £75 this year.

Anyone want to be referred ? PM me your first name and e-mail
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Win a Davosa Ternos Submariner Wristwatch worth £64578
      2. Win 1 of 3 x £1000 Selfridges vouchers with Virgin Trains1211
      3. Win a luxury eight-night break for two in Malaysia with Ushvani Spa and Tra…55
      4. Win a safari adventure & claim a free Chicago Town pizza coupon44

See more discussions